+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: "Swoops". Transfer thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Obafemi long term injury, Weghorst shipped out to Germany, Twine shipped out to Hull, JayRod not in the squad, 4 strikers down, it's almost as though Vinni knows there's one incoming. And the name that keeps coming up for me is...........Nathan Tella.
    Sad to say it but I think Tella is history, Dodi Lukebakio is the future mon ami...

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.c...7rS3ZtV98GpFnM

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Lukebakio and Tella, we're on a trolley dash again, but this time we're in Waitrose. Interesting that Sheff Utd have signed Hamer without any bother, if it was so simple for them you can only imagine we were just playing at it, trying to pick him up on the cheap, we weren't really serious about him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was Lukebakio and Tella, we're on a trolley dash again, but this time we're in Waitrose. Interesting that Sheff Utd have signed Hamer without any bother, if it was so simple for them you can only imagine we were just playing at it, trying to pick him up on the cheap, we weren't really serious about him.
    Having a proper look at Sander Berge on Friday night I think we got the better of that financial exchange mon ami.

The way Tella is going he will be suspended before long, two bookings in two games compared to 4 in 39 games last season.
    I am not at all sure that he is still on our radar, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    The way Tella is going he will be suspended before long, two bookings in two games compared to 4 in 39 games last season.
    I am not at all sure that he is still on our radar, but who knows?
    I watched his endeavours and enthusiasm on the SKY "Mission to Burnley" episode 3, I'm utterly gobsmacked we did not keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Dodi Lukebakio is the future mon ami...
    As he signed yet ?

VK has said we will not sign players for a “high five” price for the selling club. And he has said that deals have been done at a far lower price than the ones mentioned in the media. That was all last year. I doubt we will have changed mentality completely since then. They are probably priced higher than what we are willing to pay, and that’s fine with me.

What about getting in for Mason Greenwood - if we need a predator then he is the man

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    What about getting in for Mason Greenwood - if we need a predator then he is the man
    I don't think he would fit into a Mormon's religious/moral code Lancy, but he would be perfect otherwise with his age, speed and finishing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't think he would fit into a Mormon's religious/moral code Lancy, but he would be perfect otherwise with his age, speed and finishing ability.
    Ha ha Bt - moral codes in football

I reckon Alan would be falling over his self with his cheque book if we’re getting a bargain that keeps in the land of Premiership wealth.

He’s been acquitted anyway hasnt he - so not really a rapist

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)