+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝McGoldrick signs

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This^^^^.

If he can stays fit, he could be really good for us. Didzy's done reasonably well wherever he's been, except Forest. Well done that man.
    Happy with this ‘un!

What a fantastic signing. We’ve got some proper quality in midfield and up front now, even if Ruben does move on.

If anyone’s doubting how good McGoldrick could be read a bit of the Derby fan forum here;

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/39901-davi...drick/page/23/

This is our Ben Foster …but better

Before I listen to what DMG says I’m going to say refer to my post on the close season transfer thread as my response is basically recycling that.

For me this is an absolutely fantastic signing. So much romance about it. A fan who has played for the club previously and has returned home and completes the full circle in his career.

An inspired signing who will give all those currently in any Notts youth team or even some of those in the first team who will be playing in the football league for the first time that if you start at this club it is possible to make it all the way to the top of the game.

The wealth of experience and knowledge DMG will bring to the dressing room in our first two seasons back in the EFL will be invaluable.

If he can stay fit he will be an asset on the pitch as well. Especially having just finished the season Derbys top goalscorer and player of the season.

Great work by the club and much respect to DMG who could easily have stayed at Derby for another year.

We'll possibly do the 5,000 ST's I was hoping we'd sell and maybe even a few more now???

Get innnnnnnnn

What a signing, absolutely fantastic and welcome back! Next season is going to be great. Well done Notts and Didzy!

Welcome home David, great to have you back ❤️

Never thought about the link to ST sales, no many signings have that ability. This should!

If anybody was umming and arrring about getting one (although after last season I can't see that being a common scenario tbh) this should certainly push them to signing up.

"Magnificent footballer"

"Up there with the some of the most naturally gifted and enjoyable to watch i've seen for quite some time"

"Hes head and shoulders above anything at notts, derby or most of league 1"

My chief scout at Derby reporting back moments ago, he has absolutely no reason to go OTT. And even if he is, it's a fine signing in (almost) anyone's book.

#radar can't take the plaudits for this one and he appears he came to the club to offer his services.

Reminds me of the return of Tony Hateley all those years ago.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast