+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What's happening in Nottingham?

O/T:- What's happening in Nottingham?

Reports of a major incident going on.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 16-06-2023 at 10:00 AM.

Shockwaves have been felt throughout the city as the council have set the date for our civic reception.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Sky news are saying 3 found dead and a man arrested.

https://news.sky.com/story/nottingha...ident-12901445

Quote Originally Posted by stewb View Post
    Shockwaves have been felt throughout the city as the council have set the date for our civic reception.
    Last night I heard that some tram power lines had been struck by lightening. Now, I'm beginning to think whilst that may have been true, it was a separate incident to what's gone off today. There's all sorts of stories of peeps hearing gunshots early this morning, (5,30am), people being run over and stabbings, with up to 4 poor souls deceased. So in truth, no-one is none the wiser.

BREAKING
    Man arrested after three people found dead
    A 31-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after three people were found dead in Nottingham city centre early on Tuesday morning, Nottinghamshire Police say.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    3 people killed, and a van tried to run 3 people over. Suggestion they are separate incidents, which seems highly unlikely!

31 year old bloke arrested for the murders.

Police now just said the incidents ARE linked!

Bloody hell. What a nightmare.

Usual situation - the incidents occurred at 3 different sites, so quite a complex investigation process.

Media coverage is fairly poor & repetitive, there nothing to see now but they keep showing taped off roads and telling us the investigation is on-going!

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Usual situation - the incidents occurred at 3 different sites, so quite a complex investigation process.

Media coverage is fairly poor & repetitive, there nothing to see now but they keep showing taped off roads and telling us the investigation is on-going!
    I turned Radio Nottm on after the nationals had reported it on their websites, they were playing Tiffany's "I think we're alone now", turned back on 5/10 mins later, sounded like Beyonce or some modern pop song.

At that time of the morning I'd presume it's some lone nut case on medication or drugs who's had a mental breakdown.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast