+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Nottingham Open

O/T:- Nottingham Open

Anyone been or going?

I was there last Saturday, and back again on Saturday for the semi-finals.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-06-2023 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

I’m currently away otherwise would definitely have gone. The LTA are doing a great job of improving the centre facilities and experience. Biggest issue for me as a member is there are many more tournaments being played there now that it can interfere with your ability to book your regular court and time slots. Hope you enjoy the Open visits, wish I could have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Anyone been or going?

I was there last Saturday, and back again on Saturday for the semi-finals.
    I love tennis, I would probably go if still living in Nottingham and have been to the equivalent years ago. I play a little myself (badly) and usually get to Wimbledon each year - 1st Wednesday this summer. I've also been to the Aussie Open when working out there - we were "assigned" to the Melbourne office by the tennis mad Project Manager who treated us to Sat evening tickets - we then bought a few ourselves for other evenings, great experience. We'd also attended the Sydney warm up event in a previous week.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I love tennis, I would probably go if still living in Nottingham and have been to the equivalent years ago. I play a little myself (badly) and usually get to Wimbledon each year - 1st Wednesday this summer. I've also been to the Aussie Open when working out there - we were "assigned" to the Melbourne office by the tennis mad Project Manager who treated us to Sat evening tickets - we then bought a few ourselves for other evenings, great experience. We'd also attended the Sydney warm up event in a previous week.
    Very jealous :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I’m currently away otherwise would definitely have gone. The LTA are doing a great job of improving the centre facilities and experience. Biggest issue for me as a member is there are many more tournaments being played there now that it can interfere with your ability to book your regular court and time slots. Hope you enjoy the Open visits, wish I could have gone.
    Yep, I agree and have bought that up about the lack of outdoor courts at times, also the cost of an indoor peak at '£30' is a bit steep too, all said and done I really like it down there especially Open week, hopefully looking forward to seeing Murray too.

Very jealous :-)
    :-) - sorry didn't mean to make you jealous and I am not usually a "look at me" poster (I don't think).

:-) - sorry didn't mean to make you jealous and I am not usually a "look at me" poster (I don't think).
    Not at all, that s life, done and seen many amazing things myself I'm a great believer that you can do / see anything you want if you apply yourself!

No you're not, and I think I'll leave it at that,

Yep, I agree and have bought that up about the lack of outdoor courts at times, also the cost of an indoor peak at '£30' is a bit steep too, all said and done I really like it down there especially Open week, hopefully looking forward to seeing Murray too.
    Yeah, we only use the outdoor courts, free for members.