+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Ashes

Close of play, England on 389-9 a lead of 377 with 1 wicket remaining......will it be enough or do we need to be over 400 before the Aussies bat again?

I'm hoping that the weather over the next couple of days is going to work in England's favour as opposed to the last test. If there's any cricketing justice, we will win this test convincingly and confirm to all reasonable cricket fans that we are the superior team and but for the Old Trafford deluge, we'd have won the Ashes decisively!

If I heard correctly Brin no team has come near Englands total batting last at The Oval
    Again it's in our hands and I think we deserve to win . This management and players have turned test cricket on its head, sure we will lose some but for sheer entertainment who is better to watch than England at this time ??

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    unIf I heard correctly Brin no team has come near Englands total batting last at The Oval
    Again it's in our hands and I think we deserve to win . This management and players have turned test cricket on its head, sure we will lose some but for sheer entertainment who is better to watch than England at this time ??
    You’re right pal, England at the moment are thee team to watch as they provide so much entertainment. The Aussies on this tour have slow played, slow balled, anything to be boring. Yes they have great players that have provided some entertainment but, they’ve been brick scared of us overall.

No doubt the weather has saved their arse!

It’s a new day a new dawn and England have once again arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    I'm hoping that the weather over the next couple of days is going to work in England's favour as opposed to the last test. If there's any cricketing justice, we will win this test convincingly and confirm to all reasonable cricket fans that we are the superior team and but for the Old Trafford deluge, we'd have won the Ashes decisively!
    Nice one Glen, but cricket is like the Weather, unpredictable, good luck tonight, and what would happen if Australia wins! there's a term in Australia, but I'm not going to say it,!

It's getting a bit exciting at The Oval I see!

2 wickets needed. For their part Aus need 69.

We have a deep square leg which will probably inhibit him running a bit. What a silly mid off.

Broad gets the ninth. Can he get the last wicket with his last ever ball?

And he has! Great end to his career! Good on you Stuart!

Arise Sir Stuart Broad …… what a way to retire from Test cricket. Brilliant!!!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast