+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still waiting for the best news of all. . . .

Still waiting for the best news of all. . . .

I'd love to see Johnny Bostock getting a contract extension this summer, at least another year. He's the best player we've had for many years and he'll be a crucial figure if we are to continue our upward progress.

Totally agree… absolute class

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Agreed
    That would be a YES from me, also. Worth an offer of 2 years at least, still only 31.

Golden buzzer from me

Class act we need to keep along with Nemane. Would love to see both of them sign back on. Nemane's intervention alone in the semi final against the Wood kept us in that game; get him signed up.

Yeah, Bostock is class. Was a bit slow to get going, but by the end of season he was our best player - especially in the playoff final when it really mattered. He'll be a cracking player for a few years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    Class act we need to keep along with Nemane. Would love to see both of them sign back on. Nemane's intervention alone in the semi final against the Wood kept us in that game; get him signed up.
    Great effort from a tireless, energetic and selfless player but tbh he shouldn't have even had a chance of intervening, poor ball from the Wood player, thankfully.

Never even really thought about Bostock and contract extension but that would be huge bonus. If I had to pick one of the two to sign something new with Notts it would be JB for sure.

100% need to get him down for another year, big game player too and we need as many of them as we can get.

Agree with all the above.

We could have a midfield of McGoldrick, Bostock, Palmer, Austin. next season.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast