+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore leaves

Moore leaves

Wednesday

I can see Duff going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Wednesday
    This games simply insane , same with Gary O'Neil who was sacked today by Bournemouth .

Think I'm coming to the end of my time with this game and this club , if indeed Duff does move on that will break the camels back with me for sure .

The game just winds me up now and life is way too good for me personally to care anymore about this sack of shyte they call football .

Over and out .

Agree Animal. Embarrassing isn't the word.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    This games simply insane , same with Gary O'Neil who was sacked today by Bournemouth .

Think I'm coming to the end of my time with this game and this club , if indeed Duff does move on that will break the camels back with me for sure .

The game just winds me up now and life is way too good for me personally to care anymore about this sack of shyte they call football .

Over and out .
    I’ve already made that decision animal, I’ve already bought my season ticket but it will be my last and then I’ll follow them from my armchair
    I know we have always been a selling club which I can just about except through gritted teeth but I’m sick of us not being able to hang on to players and managers.
    I recall just after Luton had the good season where they missed out on going up through the play offs and I think it was the chairman who said “we’ll not do a Barnsley next season” and look at them now and all because they were ambitious.
    When we have a good season like last season we have to win through or else we’re back to square one because we will always lose our best players and as it’s proving the manager as well.
    It’s not as though our players are being snapped up by established premier league clubs. Over the past few years we’re loosing our cream to the likes of bloody Luton as well as Watford, Millwall,Birmingham etc.
    I’ll get a few games out of my ticket then that’s it done. Im sick of us being a feeder club for clubs we should be competing with but I know it’s never going to change, we’re not a fashionable club who can attract owners who want a successful football club instead of using us as a tax dodge. So I’ll always support the reds but they’re going to have to carry on without my bit of money.

My thoughts about Moore.
    I think he’s complained about money he has available for transfers - he knows they need a nearly new team and if he doesn’t get players then they will struggle - he will then be subjected to the squealing he heard towards the back end of last season.

I don’t think Chansiri will ever open the cheque book ever again.
    So by mutual consent Darren has left the building.
    Lovely fella.
    But I don’t want him here as our head coach.

As we all know chein and conway have left us in this impossible position and will take years to get back to being in a position to keep players and coaches

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Over and out .
    This constant merry go round nonsense is one of many things that makes me struggle to keep interested in modern day football

It’s sad, both Darren Moore and Gary O’Neil today who have done brilliantly for their respective clubs but unfortunately that’s the face of football today. I remember when Big Sam came into Bolton we gave him a ten year contract with a plan to get things right and boy did he with the players he brought in and despite ill founded rumours he didn’t break the bank. Likewise we’ve now got an extended contract with Ian Evatt who knows that he will have time to build the team he wants. Barnsley can do that, give a manager time and space to build the team he needs. Duff has done an incredible job and if he’d been backed to keep his best players and build on it sustainably I’m sure next season you’d be favourites to go up. Now it seems not only may you lose Duff but also some of your best players which is just so sad. Barnsley are a Championship club, it’s where you’ve been most of the last 40 years and it’s where you should be now but if you’re going to allow your stars to leave every year you’re not going to get there. You look at the likes of Luton, Bournemouth and Brentford and they’re only really that high because their owner spent and took them there but you’re a bigger club that any of them so your owners should realise that too. As the old saying goes, you have to speculate to accumulate and if your owners just speculated a bit more I can’t believe those missing fans wouldn’t come flocking back as ours are now doing at Wanderers. Good luck next season whatever happens.

Looks like he has been tapped up by Leeds!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast