+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fixtures 2023/24

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Probably because they're no longer in the EFL but the Premiership. We've got so used to to them being in the Championship.
    I must still be in denial about them being in the Premiership.

I see one of their best players, Gibbs White, is still playing this season - for England in the U21 Euro finals. No wonder football’s a squad game nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Celebrating the title at FGR won’t be much fun. Doubt they’ll be much of an away allocation there.
    Dream scenario would be us winning there to go up and send them down.

If offered Fword going down or FGR going down, I'd actually have to think about it for half a second.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    But is there a Box Park?
    How will we squeeze 22k + into Nailsworth.
    How will we all get there - nearest train station at Stroud.

Nah - let’s go for the playoffs again, much more fun, although my heart’ll be a year older and I wasn’t sure it was coping well last season.
    🤣🤣🤣

Just had an emotional moment seeing the "Sky Bet League Two" logo next to the matches on the site.

It's good to be back eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Just had an emotional moment seeing the "Sky Bet League Two" logo next to the matches on the site.

It's good to be back eh!
    We're undefeated and 17th at the moment. Hope we improve on that 'cause we've had no wins either

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    One clash on Feb. 10 when we’re at home to Gillingham and they’re at home to Newcastle. Lord knows why we get these fixture clashes when we never used to (unless it was for an FA Cup tie).
    Thank you nw6.

My wife booked a 10 day holiday in Greece for my 60th in September without telling me and miss 2 games,both away!!.....happy days!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234