+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 2023-24 Charity Bets

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    C'mon Gru, take the bet. Its the risk that makes it exciting.

It's a really good bet this. Lots of permutations.

I'd say looking at it now it's a 75 to 25 chance in your favour. Could change. There's a big rebuilding job needed here from top to bottom. TS excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Stop goading and at least wait until the start of the season before asking anyone to commit.
    Up yours control freak

Up yours control freak
    Where's the control freak in politely asking you not to do something that others have complained about?

Got a call from Breck today thanking me for money for Hospice. Did that last time as well. Didn't have to.

Prediction

Which game will it be when you can pay money due to the hospice for the 10wins and Hugill bet?

After the Millwall game. As for Hugill anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    After the Millwall game. As for Hugill anytime.
    🤣

ibs, looking at our last 8 fixtures I would say my bet is over anytime now. A good call from you an all bets but an absolute nightmare for the set up and failure this season at RUFC. Which do you prefer I pay, Rotherham Hospice or Bluebell wood?

By the way, who do you blame for this season's abject abysmal return?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ibs, looking at our last 8 fixtures I would say my bet is over anytime now. A good call from you an all bets but an absolute nightmare for the set up and failure this season at RUFC. Which do you prefer I pay, Rotherham Hospice or Bluebell wood?

By the way, who do you blame for this season's abject abysmal return?
    The Hospice please Brin.

Many thanks.

I have already given a teaser as to next seasons bet.

I will bet £50 that in the 2025/ 26 season we will be in the same league as Chessie. Have a think if you want to take me up on that bet.

I blame Tony Stewart.

The Hospice please Brin.

Many thanks.

I have already given a teaser as to next seasons bet.

I will bet £50 that in the 2025/ 26 season we will be in the same league as Chessie. Have a think if you want to take me up on that bet.

I blame Tony Stewart.
    Sorry IBS but only just seen this and I jumped the gun (I know it's presumptuous not to expect us to win the next 8 games) and today donated my 25.00 to Bluebell Wood by way of purchasing raffle tickets in their Bring in Spring raffle (100% goes to the charity). Should I for once in my life be lucky and actually win anything (2,024 first prize, 500 2nd prize) I will split those winnings 50/50 between Bluebell Wood and Rotherham Hospice. As Brin always says "You have to speculate to accumulate"

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast