+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moloumby next through the door.

Moloumby next through the door.

£4m to Leeds apparently.

A rare occurrence for Albion, to sell two players for a profit.

The £11m for him and O’Shea will almost balance out the loss of Grant if we can fool Rangers into buying him.

What a great day for the club.

FOL.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    £4m to Leeds apparently.

A rare occurrence for Albion, to sell two players for a profit.

The £11m for him and O’Shea will almost balance out the loss of Grant if we can fool Rangers into buying him.

What a great day for the club.

FOL.

Can’t honestly see how a very average player would improve Leeds!

Can Grant do one too! What about the lump of lard as he should be back by Xmas!

Will be a big miss for us. Mowatt has a 50cc fizzer engine compared to Molumby's Turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Will be a big miss for us. Mowatt has a 50cc fizzer engine compared to Molumby's Turbo.
    Agree!-Molumby may not be the most technically gifted player but we will certainly miss his drive and competitiveness. Given our financial situation though a Fire Sale was bound to happen. If only we could get shot of the overpaid under-performers instead though!

Would like to see more chances given to some of our academy players this season and start to rebuild utilizing them though-of course-I do understand that this may prove a step too far in some cases. Unless we get a decent new owner though our lack of a "war chest" will mean we won't have much choice in the matter.

Will be sorry if Molumby goes as he is the ‘never say die’ type of player that all sides need. I would prefer it if we sold Grant. I’m not going to slag him off but we didn’t see the best of him and his spell with us was not a successful one. He may well do better elsewhere and if he does go and is a success, then good luck to him.
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 23-06-2023 at 03:47 PM.

Will be a big miss losing them both.
    On and off the field.
    Love to see Scottish and Irish players at the Albion , always give 100%
    Remember the 76 promotion with Jonnie Giles,Mulligan Mick Martin and Paddy Tracey

I will be very disappointed to see Mulumby gone. I dislike slagging players but I would be more than happy to see Grant go. He has had long enough to prove himself and he has not. As LB says, I’d wish Grant all the best somewhere else, apart should he appear against us.

There are plenty of young, talented midfielders who can put a foot in, win a ball and play with high energy.

I don’t see him as a great loss tbh, I’d rather clear the debts and find the youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    There are plenty of young, talented midfielders who can put a foot in, win a ball and play with high energy.

I don’t see him as a great loss tbh, I’d rather clear the debts and find the youngsters.

Totally agree Mick! Asante never stops running and busts a gut - sadly he will never get you 20 goals a season. Everyone should bust a gut!

Bit like saying Jake Livermore was Albion through and through and loyal! If I was on his money - I would kiss Lai’s a rse!

JM was decent but had little talent on the ball.

Gutted if he goes. He was the most improved player last season and someone with a lot of potential.

The reports of £4m, if true, is too cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)