+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO the poster Valleyboy on the Dark Blues Forum

FAO the poster Valleyboy on the Dark Blues Forum

Unfortunately I am not able to reply to your post on the Dark Blues Forum but if you come on Dundee Mad I will tell you what really happened when Greg Fenton and John Nelms stated a pack of lies about my tour of the Club’s offices in the Gardyne Campus.
    I was not confrontational and unlike Messrs Fenton and Nelms I had a witness who saw everything that happened. My wife who was also on the tour.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Unfortunately I am not able to reply to your post on the Dark Blues Forum but if you come on Dundee Mad I will tell you what really happened when Greg Fenton and John Nelms stated a pack of lies about my tour of the Club’s offices in the Gardyne Campus.
    I was not confrontational and unlike Messrs Fenton and Nelms I had a witness who saw everything that happened. My wife who was also on the tour.
    Valleyboy likes a he haver Islay. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Valleyboy likes a he haver Islay. ��
    I am disappointed but not surprised that ‘Valleyboy’ has not come onto this board to ask me what really happened.
    The subject in the topic on the DBF died a death after another poster asked what happened.
    Sadly ‘Valleyboy’ is another poster who has not done his homework. If he had he would have soon realised that Nelms has continually fallen out with people who do not agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am disappointed but not surprised that ‘Valleyboy’ has not come onto this board to ask me what really happened.
    The subject in the topic on the DBF died a death after another poster asked what happened.
    Sadly ‘Valleyboy’ is another poster who has not done his homework. If he had he would have soon realised that Nelms has continually fallen out with people who do not agree with him.
    Valleyboy never falls out anyone, no that I've seen anyway 😁

Valleyboy never falls out anyone, no that I've seen anyway ��
    I have fallen out with Valleyboy thanks to him posting about me on the DBF without obtaining the full facts.
    He could have easily obtained the full facts if he had read my posts about my ‘infamous’ visit to the Club’s offices at the Gardyne complex on Dundee Mad.
    Things have certainly been smartened up since our visit last October with the player’s name in block capitals on each locker instead of a piece of paper with the player’s name stuck on it. Apart from that there is nothing much else to see unless you like looking at offices.

I was speaking to an old poster yesterday, mentioned Valley boy, he new him and said he’s banned from mad due to comments on Arab mad, maybe he reads here so I’d put your explanation up, see if he reply’s on TDB

This Valleyboy must be Welsh with a name like that.

Wonder if it's one of the old Valley Commandos? What a scary lot they were.

Or maybe a Skids fan

Valleyboy never falls out anyone, no that I've seen anyway ��
    the boy that got a kick in the baws in jack daniels prob begs to differ mate

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    the boy that got a kick in the baws in jack daniels prob begs to differ mate
    😆😆😆

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)