+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Court date Irrelevant,well to us anyway as jevani brown has just signed for Bristol rovers.
    Glad it puts that to bed, that signing had the potential to be a lot more trouble than it was worth.

Wonder who Taylor’s second forward target is now he’s lost Brown? Hope he’s got one!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wonder who Taylor’s second forward target is now he’s lost Brown? Hope he’s got one!
    Was he ever a serious target though? Surely if we'd gone in for him we'd be a better option than Bristol Rovers?

And anway, why would we try and sign a player who could potentially be in prison at the start of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Was he ever a serious target though? Surely if we'd gone in for him we'd be a better option than Bristol Rovers?

And anway, why would we try and sign a player who could potentially be in prison at the start of the season?
    I agree Mas. Given the nature of the charges against him,if found guilty, the unwanted distraction and media interest would have the potential to be absolutely huge.Possibly season defining. I would think it's the last thing the club needs,staying up is going to be hard enough without all that rubbish attached to it! Maybe TS put the block on?

Not sure it seamt to me to be just a lazy link.I dare say we are probably going to be linked everyone one of exeters better players….Archie Collins is the latest one…

Court issues aside I am not totally sure he is championship grade anyway,or any different to anything we already have maybe in the form of kayode..probably just a lower league jobber.

Kayode to Doncaster on a free / rest of contract is what I've heard.

Washington to sign for Derby today / tomorrow too.

Morrison and Peltier have both signed 1 year deals. Announced on official site.

That’s defence almost sorted, gru will be happy 😊

Joined at hip them two 👍🏻

Masborough, did you see the piece from Taylor on the back of the Tizer about 3 weeks ago? He was nothing but full of praise for Brown and said he was monitoring the situation closely. That for me showed he was more than interested in Brown.

It may well be true that Tony’s stepped in and told Taylor to move on from Brown.

It’s a massive gamble from Rovers to take him on pre trial. They may well have told him any custodial sentence suspended or not, he’s toast. A case of wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Masborough, did you see the piece from Taylor on the back of the Tizer about 3 weeks ago? He was nothing but full of praise for Brown and said he was monitoring the situation closely. That for me showed he was more than interested in Brown.

It may well be true that Tony’s stepped in and told Taylor to move on from Brown.

It’s a massive gamble from Rovers to take him on pre trial. They may well have told him any custodial sentence suspended or not, he’s toast. A case of wait and see.
    Missed out there. If he is convicted I believe the condition of his sentence will allow him out on Saturdays to play. However he will still have to wear leg manacles and a ball and chain which will hinder his performance but still make him slightly more effective than TE

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast