+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just been informed by my stable lad one Imminent incoming subject to a medical, terms all sorted and one definite permanent out going.
    Is this the Nombe and Kayode developments that have been mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Is this the Nombe and Kayode developments that have been mentioned?
    Yes Karl, I believe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just been informed by my stable lad one Imminent incoming subject to a medical, terms all sorted and one definite permanent out going.
    We do medicals,who”d have thunk it ..!..you might aswell tell us the outgoing it’s not going to spoil anything…?..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    We do medicals,who”d have thunk it ..!..you might aswell tell us the outgoing it’s not going to spoil anything…?..
    Kayode to Barnsley. £150k. Last chance saloon for JJ. Baring a decent stint at Carlisle he's failed everywhere. Including, sadly, with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Kayode to Barnsley. £150k. Last chance saloon for JJ. Baring a decent stint at Carlisle he's failed everywhere. Including, sadly, with us.
    If we have got money for him and there is a big sell on clause then it is good for all parties and i hope he comes good, unfortunately in this league we cannot afford to carry passengers

McCart going to West Yorkshire?

Warnock taking an interest in what we are doing with Nombe??

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Fair enough,he”s probably got a level but it’s probably not this one,think a couple more will fall into that category sooner rather than later..he might have been a victim of our yo-yo syndrome which didn’t help him.

Divert the taxi to Stoke.
    3.5 hours from Exeter, sorted
    Might be cup tied though

I'd be happy with JJ out and Nombe in - JJ looked a great prospect but has never progressed beyond novice. Not so happy that McCart might leave - with our fickle defenders his services might be needed before long!

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    McCart going to West Yorkshire?

Warnock taking an interest in what we are doing with Nombe??

Keep McCart cover for Blackett natural left sided defenders aren't easy to find. Fit centre backs after Humphreys Blackett have we any?

Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast