+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabao cup rounds

Carabao cup rounds

Drawn tomorrow (Thursday) 2-30 sky

We’re ball 27

The Round One fixtures will be regionalised with the pots being split into North and South sections, with matches scheduled to take place week commencing 7 August.

A total of 36 fixtures will be drawn, with all 72 EFL clubs involved, here is the full list:

https://t.co/hVxCIpuM3X

Coming up at 2:30 today

Home v Morecambe ffs

FFS.....home to Morecombe. It's either Accy Stanley,Fleetwood or Morecombe and if we keep with tradition we will lose after a very encouraging point gained at Stoke!

Jimmy, What's the problem? A lower league club to get us going, what more can you ask for....do you want Weds instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    FFS.....home to Morecombe. It's either Accy Stanley,Fleetwood or Morecombe and if we keep with tradition we will lose after a very encouraging point gained at Stoke!
    I can remember when it was always Hartlepool when they were a league club.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Jimmy, What's the problem? A lower league club to get us going, what more can you ask for....do you want Weds instead ?
    I had a feeling that we'd get Derby but obviously not. The lower league club isn't the problem,it's the fact we usually lose at this stage with a stinking performance! When on God's earth are we going to have a decent cup run? I still think of the quarter final against Walsall in the mid 80's!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I had a feeling that we'd get Derby but obviously not. The lower league club isn't the problem,it's the fact we usually lose at this stage with a stinking performance! When on God's earth are we going to have a decent cup run? I still think of the quarter final against Walsall in the mid 80's!
    Go on then I'll stick my neck out.....we'll smash em and especially now Stockton has left em. Does that make you feel any better?

Happy with that I'm there. Game to give fringe players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Happy with that I'm there. Game to give fringe players a chance.
    Absolutely Gru and also bed in some of the newbies
    Majority of prem clubs are in second round draw so we could be visiting a big club and play their ressies

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast