+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: A second book

OT: A second book

Many of you will remember that I published a travel memoir, 'Far Away And Further Back', about five years ago and some of you actually read it and quite enjoyed it!

I've now published a second memoir which is a kind of prequel to the first one, covering the period before I started my travels. It has a fair amount in it about my very early days growing up in Rotherham and there's also a chapter on supporting the Millers over the years. (This also includes a longish extract from an article I wrote for the old 'Moulin Rouge" fanzine.)

If you're interested in finding out more, the book is available (in paperback and e-book format) from Amazon UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Halikon-Day...rmat=4&depth=1

(It's also available in most other countries if you're not UK based.)

If you have questions or want to know more, please do message me on here. Thanks!

Well done Sir. One ordered, to be delivered tomorrow and looking forward to reading it on my jollies.

Ordered for me kindle. Well done CT and good luck with it.

Ordered CT

Many, many thanks Brin, Raging and barrington - much appreciated!

I’ve just started reading it Pidge 😊 Amazing that my neighbour has just been diagnosed with the same thing as mentioned in chapter 2. I’ve never heard of it before then 2 come along just like buses.

Enjoying it very much so far, both books highly recommend.

Just been delivered by Amazon, looking forward to reading this and if it's anything like the first then I won't be disappointed.

I knew of this book when I last met up with CT and he told me he'd got it on hold. So glad he's managed to finally have it published.

For anyone who has not read 'Far Away And Further Back', I can highly recommend it as it's a great read.

Sent for it for the wife, thanks CT & good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Many of you will remember that I published a travel memoir, 'Far Away And Further Back', about five years ago and some of you actually read it and quite enjoyed it!

I've now published a second memoir which is a kind of prequel to the first one, covering the period before I started my travels. It has a fair amount in it about my very early days growing up in Rotherham and there's also a chapter on supporting the Millers over the years. (This also includes a longish extract from an article I wrote for the old 'Moulin Rouge" fanzine.)

If you're interested in finding out more, the book is available (in paperback and e-book format) from Amazon UK:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Halikon-Day...rmat=4&depth=1

(It's also available in most other countries if you're not UK based.)

If you have questions or want to know more, please do message me on here. Thanks!
    A question Sir. Are they playing cards you are holding up to your nipples?

That should arouse some interest, heh Pidge

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I’ve just started reading it Pidge �� Amazing that my neighbour has just been diagnosed with the same thing as mentioned in chapter 2. I’ve never heard of it before then 2 come along just like buses.

Enjoying it very much so far, both books highly recommend.
    Thanks, Nobby! It's a bit different from the first one so I'm glad you're enjoying.

Interesting about your neighbour having the same ailment. (Is it the neighbour or one of his/her children? Tends to be something you're born with and from which you die if it's not treated...)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast