+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigel Farage has had his Bank account cancelled

Nigel Farage has had his Bank account cancelled

That’s a disgrace whatever your politics.

This cancel culture is really taking hold now.

I complained to Barclays about something recently because I felt I’d had poor advice from their personal and business management team which had cost me tens of thousands of Pounds.

It was made clear to me that my 45 years with them meant nothing and that I could leave if I wished.

About 4 years ago I made a sarcastic comment to my business manager about Barclays and she wrote me an email castigating me and telling me off.

Big business is now so Woke driven that ordinary people with an adverse opinion to there’s will be at risk of cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    That’s a disgrace whatever your politics.

This cancel culture is really taking hold now.

I complained to Barclays about something recently because I felt I’d had poor advice from their personal and business management team which had cost me tens of thousands of Pounds.

It was made clear to me that my 45 years with them meant nothing and that I could leave if I wished.

About 4 years ago I made a sarcastic comment to my business manager about Barclays and she wrote me an email castigating me and telling me off.

Big business is now so Woke driven that ordinary people with an adverse opinion to there’s will be at risk of cancellation.

Totally agree Mick! If you don’t address an Halifax employee with respect by their title - It or They then your account is cancelled.

Even if you have been with big companies for 40/50 years and say you are unhappy and looking at other options. The reply is always - sorry you feel that way which translates to we don’t give a f uck what you do!

One bank customer was asked his opinion on the bank's rainbow flag month .
    He told his views and the bank has cancelled his account .

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post

Shocking Lloyd. Two weeks ok after moving we had no broadband/television etc and I waited two half days for a BT engineer who failed to show . I then called and was frustrated and said all the more upsetting as I have cancer. I was shocked as the BT customer service guy said - don’t play the cancer card with me and said he was terminating the call to which he did. Senior manager listened to call and confirmed what he said and BT would come back to me. Nothing and disgusted how they can get away with that and protecting one of their own!

If they ever tried that with me I'd say "Great, stick your effing bank, I'm taking my overdraft elsewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Shocking Lloyd. Two weeks ok after moving we had no broadband/television etc and I waited two half days for a BT engineer who failed to show . I then called and was frustrated and said all the more upsetting as I have cancer. I was shocked as the BT customer service guy said - don’t play the cancer card with me and said he was terminating the call to which he did. Senior manager listened to call and confirmed what he said and BT would come back to me. Nothing and disgusted how they can get away with that and protecting one of their own!
    Hi, all the company's went down hill when Thatcher sold them off ,BT had double whammy when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by yoonited View Post
    If they ever tried that with me I'd say "Great, stick your effing bank, I'm taking my overdraft elsewhere!"
    How dare you make light of the situation whereby grumpy, mainly elderly people moan just about any and everything. Please take this thread seriously.

Hi, all the company's went down hill when Thatcher sold them off ,BT had double whammy when I left.
    I had 37 years with BT and left in 2013, boy was I glad to leave, graduates getting level 1 jobs and above with no field experience trying to tell seasoned engineers the best way to do the job, before I left I spoke to an installer from Manchester (was on frames control at the time) and he was told he wasn’t hitting the target of 3.4 jobs per day, he said he was 62 and wasn’t as quick as a 25 year old, the manager said if he couldn’t handle the job then leave, disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    How dare you make light of the situation whereby grumpy, mainly elderly people moan just about any and everything. Please take this thread seriously.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Good start to my day ...😆😆

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)