+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to Notts County

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Anyone with half a brain knows it is unlikely to stay quite this great but the approach they take is all good with me. Professional and preferred.

There are people who have complained about the lack of interaction with the supporters in the past (valid) and commented that the owners are too quiet (and yes they are quiet and keep everything to a minimum) but I strongly suspect they are heavily outnumbered by the supporters who prefer this approach to the over exposure, false promises, regular media sound bites etc approach of past owners.

When you are winning, and especially when you are successful the fans won't care what approach is undertaken by the owners/club.

Plus we have actually got rather good at recruitment, we can all agree that now surely? Or is anyone still holding out and still unconvinced?#radarlove?

It was quite the hot topic on here with contrasting views for the last couple of seasons with some good debates on the subject. I'm sure it will return if we have a mid table finish next season at L2 level.
    As difficult as it is, I have to agree with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    We've already been through turning the club into a soap opera with The Trews.
    Hardy was more like one of those VHS business training videos which somebody had recorded some p0rn onto half way through.
    A little unfair on 50% of the Trews.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12