+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This years shirt teaser

This years shirt teaser

Red again?

No idea what the fuss over the red is? Newcastle and Sunderland have a much nastier rivalry and Newcastle have red on their kit with the numbers with no issue

****in Red logo. They also sponsor NCCC, which thanks to Fletch and Samit now has a strong Red Dog feel about the club. I hope they are paying top dollar, and at least it is not as garish as last years sponsors logo. Hopefully Jake Bugg will still be sponsoring our away kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    No idea what the fuss over the red is? Newcastle and Sunderland have a much nastier rivalry and Newcastle have red on their kit with the numbers with no issue
    Pretty sure we had red numbers in the early 70's.

No problem to me as long as we don't have a predominantly red away shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    ****in Red logo. They also sponsor NCCC, which thanks to Fletch and Samit now has a strong Red Dog feel about the club. I hope they are paying top dollar, and at least it is not as garish as last years sponsors logo. Hopefully Jake Bugg will still be sponsoring our away kit.
    Skybet have red in their logo, you have an issue with that? That will be on the sleeves? When it was Coca-Cola league 2, that was a red patch, what's the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I could understand the fuss if the away top was red

It is also a shame they can't spell their name correctly

The last time we has red names and numbers most supporters could not see the names on the shirts.

Should have gone for the gold logo they have on the cricket team, would have looked far classier.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast