+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny batth

Danny batth

Really strong rumours that we want the Sunderland centre back.
    Not sure why though
    Yes he is a very good player and would be an asset,however he has no sell on value and that's something we are exploring currently.
    Also with carter and hyam,playing so well,I am just not sure where he would fit in and potentially would prevent Phillips progressing as a footballer.
    Personally I would like us to target a left back,who can also fill in at centre back or the other way about.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Really strong rumours that we want the Sunderland centre back.
    Not sure why though
    Yes he is a very good player and would be an asset,however he has no sell on value and that's something we are exploring currently.
    Also with carter and hyam,playing so well,I am just not sure where he would fit in and potentially would prevent Phillips progressing as a footballer.
    Personally I would like us to target a left back,who can also fill in at centre back or the other way about.
    Yeah, he could be useful. Some of these rumours are crazy.
    Todays, Everton want Scott Wharton. And are willing to exchange him for Maupay and Simms.
    I mean, I just don't see how Everton would be interested in that, Maupay actually scored loads of goals for Brentford at this level, and for us that would be an amazing coup to get him. Not too sure on the other lad, I wouldn't be fussed about him. But Maupay, yes!! I would assume his wages will be way above what we can afford. And Scott Wharton??!! They are desperate for a centre half, but I just don't see how or why this would happen, if it good great! we would be a serious contender with Maupay. It will all be paper talk nonsense no doubt.

They have got it wrong.
    Everton are very keen on his brother Andy.
    Nothing less than 11 million should be considered and I am not sure simms and maupay is worth that.
    As you said maupay yes,simms probably not.

They have got it wrong.
    Everton are very keen on his brother Andy.
    Nothing less than 11 million should be considered and I am not sure simms and maupay is worth that.
    As you said maupay yes,simms probably not.
    I said the same at first mate, they are getting them mixed up.
    No!! It is genuinely Scott. They only have 2 centre halves left at the club, and are desperate for more. So want Scott. Who they believe is way ahead of Brathwaite (who we had on loan here).
    I couldnt care less about Simms, but if we can get some money or Maupay then we really need to consider that. I think we can do without Wharton, but we desperately need some class up front.

If that's the case,I will drive Scott up myself.
    I don't mind the lad but a swap for maupay?
    Yes please.

If that's the case,I will drive Scott up myself.
    I don't mind the lad but a swap for maupay?
    Yes please.
    It has to be one the oddest stories in recent times. Scott is ok, but my god he is nowhere near good enough to play in the Prem. Lets hope Dyche makes this happen, I would quite like the bloke after this. Maupay would be an amazing signing for us.
    I just can't see any of this happening, but if so, yes please x2

Official approach has been made and looks likely to be signing.
    A big u turn by venkys,who didn't want to sign him because of his age.

Looks to be off.
    Apparently annoyed by our messing around.
    I can see both sides here
    Player:look you want me,why don't hurry up.
    Club:you are 32 and we are trying to engineer the best deal for all parties.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)