+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The Wimbledon Championships 2023

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If you're looking for a winner in that tie, there's no escaping Alcaraz.
    Told ya, the man's a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Told ya, the man's a rock.
    So at two sets down Medvedev didn't get out of jail?

Is Djokovic going to be able to escape from Alcaraz

Should manage it after a few scares, I'm lucky and going to find out on Henman Hill as the family are currently en route to Wimbledon to see some of the action on the outside courts before the main event.

It's been a very uneventful mens tournament this year but this is the final tennis fans wanted. The GOAT Vs World No.1.

More importantly we have GBR representatives in both the women juniors double and men juniors singles final. That is quite some perfomance from the youngsters.

Go Klugman Go!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Should manage it after a few scares, I'm lucky and going to find out on Henman Hill as the family are currently en route to Wimbledon to see some of the action on the outside courts before the main event.

It's been a very uneventful mens tournament this year but this is the final tennis fans wanted. The GOAT Vs World No.1.

More importantly we have GBR representatives in both the women juniors double and men juniors singles final. That is quite some perfomance from the youngsters.

Go Klugman Go!
    GOAT? Djokovic is a four letter word ending in t but not goat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    GOAT? Djokovic is a four letter word ending in t but not goat.
    So you don't like his personality, boo hoo hoo.

The guy is a bit of a **** but when he retires he will be considered the GOAT if he isn't already. Stats don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So you don't like his personality, boo hoo hoo.

The guy is a bit of a **** but when he retires he will be considered the GOAT if he isn't already. Stats don't lie.
    Don’t like his personality, don’t like his tennis, don’t like his gamesmanship, don’t like his belief in and promotion of quackery, don’t like his anti vaccine nonsense. Other than that, he’s great!

Djokovic can win thousands of titles, Federer will always be the greatest, as much for the way he played the game as how good he was at it.

A c*unt is a pretty strong word to use for someone who doesn't play tennis how you like it, or who has differing views on life and a vaccine to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Don’t like his personality, don’t like his tennis, don’t like his gamesmanship, don’t like his belief in and promotion of quackery, don’t like his anti vaccine nonsense. Other than that, he’s great!

Djokovic can win thousands of titles, Federer will always be the greatest, as much for the way he played the game as how good he was at it.
    He's a professional tennis player, i don't care if his views on vaccines differ from mine their are literally tens of millions that do of which he's just one. Don't know anything about him promoting quackery(?) I do know he's won 23 Grand Slams that's FACT and if he's done it with the help gamesmanship to win the big ones he won't be the first or last.

Love Federer and he's the GOAT at Wimbledon but overall nope. He's been surpassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    A c*unt is a pretty strong word to use for someone who doesn't play tennis how you like it, or who has differing views on life and a vaccine to yours.
    Strong but accurate imo. I forgot about his views on Kosovo as well.

From what I’ve read on here, you’re just as anti science as what he is. What makes him a c*** and probably not you is that you don’t have a platform to promote your daft views to millions of people.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast