+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All about the money

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I hope we can extract the maximum in fees for Muric and BPF but it is not looking likely.
    We need to ship a few out this summer but we've not moved many yet. The VK/Pace masterplan seems to have run into the buffers for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We need to ship a few out this summer but we've not moved many yet. The VK/Pace masterplan seems to have run into the buffers for the moment.
    Sinky...KTF.😁

Talking about money Chelsea are demanding 25 million quid for our Ian..

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;40309938]Talking about money Chelsea are demanding 25 million quid for our Ian..[/QUOTE

I hope we tell them where to stick their demand.Then again they don't have a decent keeper and we have three of them so a straight
    swap Muric for Maatsen?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Talking about money Chelsea are demanding 25 million quid for our Ian..
    Considering the ridiculous prices Chelsea have been paying they think they can charge stupid prices too. Way too much for Maatsen and I don’t think we’ll oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Sinky...KTF.��
    Aye, I'm sure it'll be alright on the night Alfie.

Is it realistic to expect VK to work another miracle?. He is unproven as a manager at the PL level . I'm not feeling optimistic about the coming season with the crazy state of the transfer market. How can we afford a decent midfielder and striker? Maybe Foster will come good and suprise us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    Is it realistic to expect VK to work another miracle?. He is unproven as a manager at the PL level . I'm not feeling optimistic about the coming season with the crazy state of the transfer market. How can we afford a decent midfielder and striker? Maybe Foster will come good and suprise us all.
    Tbf Tap somethings got to happen now as Obafemi is out for a few months and to start without a midfielder and forward would be suicidal in my view anyway.

The jigsaw is coming together- I can see Mr Tella back with us tbh , they have issues with players Southampton that is as a few are wanting away now but fees are high at minute , maybe clubs are just testing their resolve ( ward Prowse was one yesterday).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)