+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: L2 teams I really want us to stuff

Add Gillingham to the list, their players we're doing down gestures to our fans when leaving the pitch, we we're relegated after a 3-1 loss.

All of the other 23 teams please.

Bristol Rovers. Ok they aren’t L2 at the moment, but they deserve to be, and will be. And I still hate them.

Forest Green Rovers. I don't like what they are about! Their owner not very likable. I hope we stuff them.

FGR, Harrogate, Grimsby, Stockport, Barrow, Morecombe, Newport in that order for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    FGR, Harrogate, Grimsby, Stockport, Barrow, Morecombe, Newport in that order for me.
    Mansfield (obviously)

Swindump (ghastly place + club)

Salford (that FA cup defeat still gives me nightmares)

Forget stuffing, just a single goal victory over Mansfailed especially at the 3 stand stadium.

That's it for me, everyone else is about the same. Used to dislike Bradford for all their Billy Big Horlicks they displayed due to their cheap ticket inspired but still mightily impressive support home and away, but that was down to their online fans more than anything else. They've been turd for too long now to be thought of like some sort of achievement so I'd pick Wrexham next purely for the netflix/media side of things.

Stuff all of them. Champions by Feb and beat Judas Iscariots record.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    All of the other 23 teams please.

My thoughts as well !!

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    There are 24 teams in L2 including the mighty Pies but for me there are 8 teams who I'm longing for us to beat because of the recent history between us.
    The list consists of:

Mansfield
    Swindon
    Harrogate
    Forest Green Rovers
    Wrexham
    Grimsby
    MK Dons
    Salford

Ardent Notts fans should have no trouble understanding my selection and whilst Notts will be aiming to beat every team in L2 of course are there any other teams that Notts fans would particularly enjoying us stuffing?

Mansfield
    Donny
    Walsall

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast