+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FAO all VM Fantasy Leaguers - please read!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Here I go again, doing something wrong, do I pick my team then join or join then pick only either way it will not accept the code!!
    Hi Dave, you need to pick your team and make sure it is entered into the overall competition, and then you can enter our mini league.

When you say you are trying it both ways, have you actually entered your team in the overall league if that makes sense?

I will try again, I'm such a dumbo.....

TD

As Winnie said firstly go through the process to complete your team so you are in the overall FPL.

Then

Click - Leagues & Cups from the Green banner.

Click - Create & join new league & Cup

Click - Join League & Cup

Click - Join Invitational League & Cup

Type in the code bpwieh

Click- Join League
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 10-08-2023 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I will try again, I'm such a dumbo.....
    You are not a dumbo! It's just that most of us have been doing this for at least 10 years so we are used to it. Quite a lot of struggles joining up in the early days! Also, the last couple of years, when you have been playing, the league has just been renewed ... Oz will tell you I am the world's worst with anything technical - he despairs of me! He thinks I belong in the stone age! I can guarantee you will be much better than me!

And talking of Oz - welcome to Oztan Villa!

Sooo, just TD, who is on the case, Gornal, David, and Nuc left from the regulars ...
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 10-08-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Think i'm in, thank you Miss Winnie & VRosie. 😉👍

Great to have you back onboard TD. 👏👏👏👏👏

Yes, great to have you back Dave!

Rosie, I've removed Vinnie and Annie from the League as no-one seems to know them. If you are reading, it's nothing personal - just VM rules that have been in place since before time began that we have to know who all the managers are ...

Still no Nuc, Gornal or David, but I'll keep the League open until the end of the first gameweek in case they join a bit late ...

Getting close to deadline! Exiting! Any last minute transfer jitters?

How do I post a picture on here of Gav in his winners t shirt?

Good luck everyone. KDB captain of man city 😎🤘

Sorry Sam but I am no help to you whatsoever. 😨

Hey Sam, I found instructions for pics in the Help section. It's the 5th section down - attachments and images!

https://boards.footymad.net/faq.php?...b3_attachments

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)