+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halesowen friendly today

Halesowen friendly today

Nearly 3 hours since the game finished and not one mention on the official site. Shows exactly how much the clubs adm. .
    inistrators respect the club. Simply not good enough. Not even the promised list of players.

should have been supporters, not club

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    should have been supporters, not club
    Totally agree. Even a team sheet would have been good.

And…Luckour, add another hour to that. This is the time of the year that excitement, anticipation etc stars to build. But once again, total disregard for the paying supporters.

Except that...at 2pm the first half team was listed, there were continual updates when the goals were scored, at 4pm the 2nd half team was listed, then more goal updates during the game. Followed by a full end of match summary and now there is a video up of the goals.
    Not sure what more you want.

Except that we used Crewealex.net and even at this precise time a total blank

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Fair point.
    But not everyone is an arsebooker.

The teams and updates were on twitter. I'm not registered with Twitter but I can read the updates and watch the highlights on my phone. I'm not sure there are updates on the club websites on a normal matchday although of course there is a pretty prompt report after the match.

I know it was only a preseason game AND it was only Halesowen but I was pleased with what I saw on the highlights. Lots of pressing and lots of possession going forward (not a hundred passes between our own centre-halves!!). Also lots of people in and around the opposition box.
    The opposition here is irrelevant but what is important is the general shape and intent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast