+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart

Tony Stewart

On O/S sounds really positive about new season fans. Saying in so many words likes to see families growing up through generations building their support of the millers. Said about plans which we know are in place to extend the capacity of the ground but didn't say if/when that would happen. When asked about recruitment said Rob Scott he's remained here working on it. On playing side said he watched up to 24 of our players in a practice game last night I think just said yes to what he watched new players in with those from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    On O/S sounds really positive about new season fans. Saying in so many words likes to see families growing up through generations building their support of the millers. Said about plans which we know are in place to extend the capacity of the ground but didn't say if/when that would happen. When asked about recruitment said Rob Scott he's remained here working on it. On playing side said he watched up to 24 of our players in a practice game last night I think just said yes to what he watched new players in with those from last season.

From there in Murcia being interviewed.

well doesn't sound that good to me, he says 1 or 2 others coming in?
    Being we have only two goalkeepers and a lot of kids on the first team list we need a lot more than 1 or 2. We do not have any pace up front, we have no goalscorers and the right side has lost two of our better players last season. I think at least 5 with no exits

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    well doesn't sound that good to me, he says 1 or 2 others coming in?
    Being we have only two goalkeepers and a lot of kids on the first team list we need a lot more than 1 or 2. We do not have any pace up front, we have no goalscorers and the right side has lost two of our better players last season. I think at least 5 with no exits
    That’s just how TS talks,when he says 1 or 2 he doesn’t mean literally 1 or 2,it’s just a saying like a few,a couple or several etc..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    That’s just how TS talks,when he says 1 or 2 he doesn’t mean literally 1 or 2,it’s just a saying like a few,a couple or several etc..
    Manager wants 6 or 7.

He along away from that

Good to see TS in full salesman mode

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Good to see TS in full salesman mode

Why not. Product to sell. There'll be more than 2 or 3 additions to the squad I'm sure. We need two 1st choice right & left full backs. Chieo his replacement × 2 up.front that's minimum needed.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Manager wants 6 or 7.

He along away from that
    To put in context when he says there is 1 or2 other teams out here…well I think there about 8 or 9 as I said it’s just a phrase he uses...he clearly doesn’t mean literally 1or 2 and I think MT”s figure is about right.

I’m sure there will be the 5 loans too.

We have 3 goalkeepers, victor, Phillips and Ford has moved up from the acadamy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast