+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    He must sleep there doing all these jobs.
    To think Sheffield United have 18 employees in their media

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    We are a champion league Wycombe are not but they got Archie collins because they spend more always gonna miss out .
    Archie Collins went to Peterborough

Looking well Mr Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He’s one of the nicest guys I’ve had the pleasure of meeting.
    He does have someone else working with him though. in fact he commentated on a match last season.
    I know him very well also his dad. I actually kicked a ball around with him on the pitch during close season for a mental health and disability thing we had going .I play walking footie with his dad but i have had to stop because of my own issues now, body is falling apart .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Talked to Head of Media i know him well they are vastly understaffed and he's basically putting 3 hats on everyday to do multiple jobs . Recruited a new guy to help but with the ifollow stuff all the content he does with the squad +twitter is difficult
    I know theres an assistant but i thought theyd also fetch someone else in to help out?

Anyway theres always excuses when lacking 😉

Listening to his interview he gives the impression that there are several new championship players there that are impressing him. As far as I am aware there is only one new championship player recruited so far or have I missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltsmiller View Post
    Listening to his interview he gives the impression that there are several new championship players there that are impressing him. As far as I am aware there is only one new championship player recruited so far or have I missed something?
    Trialist winger albeit hardly played in cship and MT intimates the player has impressed him so far
    Might be other trialists there that we don’t know about

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123