+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kian Breckin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kian Breckin

Wycombe Wanderers sign 19 year old midfielder Kian Breckin on a season long loan from Manchester City.
    Kian the son of former Rotherham United player Ian Brekin & the nephew of former Rotherham United player John Breckin.
    Kian helped Manchester City under 21s win the Premier league 2 title last season with 8 goals in 24 appearances.

Good to see the Breckin family still have a member playing football.
    Good luck to the lad.

Hard to believe Ian breckin has a 19 year old son. Seems like yesterday I was watching him play for us

Shame he wasn’t in our Academy

I believe Leeds have made several attempts to sign him on a perm for serious cash so he must be decent
    Good signing for Wycombe

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Shame he wasn’t in our Academy

I believe Leeds have made several attempts to sign him on a perm for serious cash so he must be decent
    Good signing for Wycombe
    If he is that good I wonder what the reason is for his family connections to Rotherham to not give us a chance to have got him on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    If he is that good I wonder what the reason is for his family connections to Rotherham to not give us a chance to have got him on loan.

Probably spoke to Ben Wiles and thought better of it.

19, okay he's an understudy at City but he's not made it big yet. Would you as the Manager risk taking on a 19 year old all season and pray he's got it to make an impact? Yes we once did it with Wiles but, we knew his capabilities as he was one of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    19, okay he's an understudy at City but he's not made it big yet. Would you as the Manager risk taking on a 19 year old all season and pray he's got it to make an impact? Yes we once did it with Wiles but, we knew his capabilities as he was one of our own.
    what is the old saying if he is good enough he is old enough. With have kayode, not shown he is good enough for L1 nevermind the Championship, I would prefer to have a 19 yo from City as part of the forward options for MT than Kayode. lets be clear at the moment two forwards have left the club, they scored 14 goals for us last season (28.5% of our league goals). We have Hugill, kayode, Eaves and kelly we are in the running for a 37 yo as well, who some on here think would be a disaster. I will ask you do you think that our current strike force will get 30 goals between them nevermind what we will actually need to stay up?

what is the old saying if he is good enough he is old enough. With have kayode, not shown he is good enough for L1 nevermind the Championship, I would prefer to have a 19 yo from City as part of the forward options for MT than Kayode. lets be clear at the moment two forwards have left the club, they scored 14 goals for us last season (28.5% of our league goals). We have Hugill, kayode, Eaves and kelly we are in the running for a 37 yo as well, who some on here think would be a disaster. I will ask you do you think that our current strike force will get 30 goals between them nevermind what we will actually need to stay up?
    Kian he isnt worth having ,lazy in training and certainly not what RUFC need ...don't care what his name is !!

Forget his surname if we signed him on loan there would be virtually no positivity.. "Is this it TS?" would be the response.

If we signed him people would claim interference from the powers that be.

Great naming though,father Ian and son kian…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast