+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soumaïla Coulibaly’s proposed move to Burnley has collapsed

Soumaïla Coulibaly’s proposed move to Burnley has collapsed

How reliable is the site?

Ok. Thanks. Hopefully it might be possible to reach an agreement if the player wants away.

The Trafford deal is still not done either.

Quote Originally Posted by CornholmeClaret View Post
    Apparently the Germans dropped a bomb on us which is hardly new is it?

Thank phook for that.I would never have been able to pronounce his name .🙃

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Thank phook for that.I would never have been able to pronounce his name .��
    The guy who stamps the shirts in the club shop wants us to sign Hamer.

Apparently it's not happening.. Not too bothered anyway.Plenty of other fish in the sea .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Apparently it's not happening.. Not too bothered anyway.Plenty of other fish in the sea .
    Apparently he’s a real prospect and we’d be better with him than without imo anyway , it’s obviously not the player as he’s had a medical and happy to come , so Dortmund are the problem - cold feet I think as I noticed Man Utd were having a look again ( they’ve already looked once over ).

Plus if all is believed to be true he’s an asset and £15 million next year and £40 million the year after when Utd or Chelsea would have to buy from us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)