+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: PSF Forest

We can all have our opinions, but there is no need for comments like 'error ridden halfwit', I am guessing you have never met the man. I also think it unlikely that LW was distracting KC, for him to give the ball away, great way of deflecting criticism from your captain.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    FFS stop making excuses for Cameron. Error ridden halfwit.
    I read recently that the phrases someone uses in making criticisms is more a reflection on themselves than on the person being criticised.

LW is undoubtably a far better coach than you've ever been and I don't think your opinion warrants any more attention than it's already had.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I read recently that the phrases someone uses in making criticisms is more a reflection on themselves than on the person being criticised........
    Interesting.

'Halfwit' is certainly a classless way to describe a current Notts player, and in this case unwarranted IMO

LW seemed genuine so I think we should take his apology at face value.

If you watch closely KC has to turn his head a couple of times towards LW while the move from the back was already under way. Even the arm gesture just before the mistake seems to be something to do with the instruction and what Chicksen was saying too.
    He should have had a better touch and avoided the goal but LW's right to apologise - all that shouldn't be going on when the ball's live across your back line.

That aside, the mistake was a carbon copy of the goal Baldwin gave away to Barnet. When you receive the ball in the middle of your half with a player bearing down on you, you have to do something other than take a controling touch to set yourself up. Either the ball or the defender has to be on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    LW seemed genuine so I think we should take his apology at face value.

If you watch closely KC has to turn his head a couple of times towards LW while the move from the back was already under way. Even the arm gesture just before the mistake seems to be something to do with the instruction and what Chicksen was saying too.
    He should have had a better touch and avoided the goal but LW's right to apologise - all that shouldn't be going on when the ball's live across your back line.
    Wasn't it De Bruyne who recently told his manager to "Shut up" whilst being talked to in the middle of an action? Mind you it probably illustrates that LW was treating this as an extended training session. Be ironic if he was saying "concentrate" though wouldn't it?

I can't believe that there are people on here accusing Saint Luke of being a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by salmagundi View Post
    I can't believe that there are people on here accusing Saint Luke of being a liar.
    white lie
    (noun)
    a harmless or trivial lie, especially one told to avoid hurting someone's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Nice Twitter comment from a Forest fan...

"We need Notts County’s sound system #nffc"
    While the sound system is great, we've gone from one extreme to the other. You couldn't hear the old one, this one is deafening. Even in a packed stadium it was hard to hold a conversation when the music was playing. Just turn the volume knob down a notch or two.

It was a glorified training session which Brought in a decent amount of cash. No injuries so all in a good day

Only negative for me was munakandafa, looked totally out of his depth, and way behind the rest of the team. Based on that i fully expect him to be shipoed out on loan all year and then released.

Claxton looked ok, but didn't really have anything to do.

Bjpie

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    FFS stop making excuses for Cameron. Error ridden halfwit.
    I remember clever dips like you making similar comments about Rio Ferdinand and John Stones.

If you know football so well, maybe suggest alternatives.

Cameron has been a fine signing for Notts - No doubt.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast