+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: PSF Forest

Jeez 13 seasons on the trot is some going and what an era to do it in.

Exactly, life is what it is. And if Notts County FC is your priority in life then fair enough but it's not been for me since I was a ****ager.

Purely on a NCFC point of view (which is what we all rightly concentrate on here in the wonderful world of NCM) I've gone from fortunate prince to occasional pauper. I had it far too good for far too long. Being young free and single sure helped being able to attend all those games with ease.

However I look back and think how many 6 hour round trips did I actually do each season to away games? Not many at all. Probably because I was doing all those easy home games 20+ times a season.

My handful of away games each season were almost exclusively based on distance and local. Unless it was a big game or something new or different like a Sunderland, Southampton, Torquay etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    I would be very surprised if LW who moved Macca from the wing to centre forward scoring 42 goals(some would say genius)would move him back to the wing when we have Nemane, Jones ,Austin and Randall who can all play out wide if we did play a 4 at the back.
    Possibly more chance of Macca playing as a 2 up front or as a 10 but don't think that will happen either - Macca is our No 9
    I think our season will hinge on how well we can integrate McGoldrick into the side. I’m not sure even LW has the answer to that right now, though.

I would be amazed if LW didn't know how he was going to integrate McGoldrick into the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I would be amazed if LW didn't know how he was going to integrate McGoldrick into the side.
    I agree. Once he knew he was coming, I'm sure the coaching staff will have built a plan for how best to use him. With or without Langstaff.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I’m sure he has various options he wants to try, but we shall know a bit more with the formations he puts out in the remaining friendlies - starting tomorrow night:

Tue 18 July (7.30pm): AFC Telford (A)
    Sat 22 July (3pm): Boston United (A)
    Tue 25 July (7.30pm): Alfreton Town (A)
    Sat 29 July (3pm): Shrewsbury Town (A)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819