+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PSF Forest

Very good to see how comfortably we slipped into a 442, this made us far more compact, and snubbed out any of the few attacking moments they had. It is a shame that Cameron screwed up for the goal, as a draw would have been a fairer but still meaningless result.
    Very good performances from TAR at full back, still managed to get forward.
    Nemanevery good, but still needs work on the final ball.
    Jim as aggressive as ever.
    Claxton looked very assured, comfortable on the ball, good pace, and brought the ball out of defence with confidence.
    Mahovo looked very good and confident, no little skill.
    Munakandafa, good control, comfortable on the bal, linked well with McGoldrick.
    Bajrami, far more assured at the back, very solid.
    Crowley great first touch, very tidy.
    JB total class
    Stone, very assured on the ball, only one cross and one shot to save.
    JB total class
    Good to hear Red Dog fans were impressed with our new P.A. System

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Too casual.
    Interesting to see LW apologise for distracting him.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Fantastic £££££

Just watched the TAR interview, what an incredibly likeable character, great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    I quite enjoyed the game although obviously, both teams were avoiding injuries and getting the players to know each other and gain fitness.

County obviously had most of the play and I would say that a draw would have been fairer. The error against Hwang should not have happened and he managed to take full advantage which was unfortunate for you, but that's how it happens. Some of our best players were missing today but you might be able to say the same of your team anyway and at least we had more than 20 of our players used.

Although my main interest this season is whether Forest get in the top half, I'd really like to see you get promoted again this season, so I wish you the best of luck.

Oh, to those saying that Forest aren't a Nottingham team, the City ground was in Nottingham when it was built. It was the local authority lines being withdrawnthat changed that.
    Can thank Luke Williams for that mistake, he was talking to Cameron at the time. He apologised for it in his post match interview so should have been a draw. Nice to see the 2 clubs out there for a game though. Bring back the County Cup I say.

Nice to see the positive comments for Claxton.

A lot more encouraging than last week, where Stoke looked a class above us. You wouldn't have noticed any difference in status today, just two teams that looked defensively sound but struggled to create anything worthwhile. I'd say 0-0 would have been fair, but we made our all too frequent error at the back and gifted them a goal. We had the bulk of possession but most of it was in our own half. I don't know what sort of team Forest put out, but I can't say they impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A lot more encouraging than last week, where Stoke looked a class above us. You wouldn't have noticed any difference in status today, just two teams that looked defensively sound but struggled to create anything worthwhile. I'd say 0-0 would have been fair, but we made our all too frequent error at the back and gifted them a goal. We had the bulk of possession but most of it was in our own half. I don't know what sort of team Forest put out, but I can't say they impressed me.
    Agreed. I know it was only a PSF but it didn't look like they were 3 tiers above us.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast