+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets are on sale

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    An allocation of 2000 for a Yorkshire derby doesn't seem very good to me. I'm certain the away end holds more than that. We shifted 500 today alone and it's only Monday. Come on Udders, we want another 1000 tickets.
    I believe the rules state we are entitled to 10% of the home capacity or 2000 whichever is the lower
    Their ground holds 24.5k so with segregation that’s 22k home ticket sales
    Do they really get that many home fans or are they trying to limit our vocal following
    Not sure

Should be on I follow if no more away tickets available

An allocation of 2000 for a Yorkshire derby doesn't seem very good to me. I'm certain the away end holds more than that. We shifted 500 today alone and it's only Monday. Come on Udders, we want another 1000 tickets.
    According to the Football Grounds guide the away end holds 4,000

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Cardiff away on sale
    30th Sept KO 3pm

22-64 - £20.00
    SENIOR 60+ - £17.00
    16-21 - £12.00
    JUNIOR U16 - £9.00
    On sale now even if club aren’t officially letting you know

The away holds 2,350 its split in 2 the 350 is for seg . Football rules dictate a min away capacity of 2000 stadiums over 20k or 10 % under that we can allocate 1200 if we want . It used to hold 4k then but when Huddersfield started selling cheap season tickets they split it .Social media and ticket office do not communicate club is in a bit of a mess in that department since John Bird has left, he held it together

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Should be on I follow if no more away tickets available

for just the away club.

I assume that the rest of the stadium is for Hudds fans/ST holders only?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Cardiff away on sale
    30th Sept KO 3pm

22-64 - £20.00
    SENIOR 60+ - £17.00
    16-21 - £12.00
    JUNIOR U16 - £9.00
    Been on sale since Thursday, only just announced it today.

11am Thursday 7th September
    Tickets are on sale to 2023/24 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 11th September

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Tuesday 12th September

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

Tickets go OFF sale at AESSEAL New York Stadium at 11am on Friday 29th September. All ticket sales and returns will need to be completed by this time and there will be no refunds after this time.

If supporters are buying tickets on behalf of other supporters, we will ask the person buying the tickets for the customer number, name and address of all the supporters they are buying on behalf of. Please make sure that you have this information ready at the time of purchase.

Adult 22-62: £20

Seniors 60+: £17

16-21 Years: £12

Junior Under 16: £9

Anyone under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above.

Proof of concessions will need to be shown at the time of purchase and also on the turnstiles on the day of the game. Should anyone not be able to provide the proof of concession at the turnstiles then they will be refused entry with no refund.

There are 12 wheelchair and personal assistant tickets available which are priced below:

Adults: £19

Seniors 60+: £15

16-21 years: £12

Junior Under 16: £8

Personal Assistant if required: Free

The Huddersfield opposite end stand always appears empty, are fans allowed in it, is it an early case of aerated concrete.

Extra tickets have been sent. Doesn’t say how many but they are on sale now. Online only.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast