+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burton A v Albion

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Reach has pulled his hamstring after 5m coming on

Shame that! That means the Barcelona move is off then!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Shame that! That means the Barcelona move is off then!
    Hi Al. I was waiting for your comment. another few months out injured.

Hi Al. I was waiting for your comment. another few months out injured.

Hi Lloyd - at least he won’t be lonely in the treatment room with the lump of lard and the chairs being kept warm for Phillips, Grady and Bartley!

I wonder what Prando's take on the match will be, he said his wife and him was going.
    Good to be amongst our supporters at a pleasant small ground.
    Not really worthy of ‘highlights’ given the training nature of the fixture and total team change at half time.
    1st half - Furlong and Phillips were my picks with Kipre impressive but subject to his careless passing. Some decent football with clearly the passing out from the back to continue! Palmer looked nervy and should have stopped their 1st goal.
    2nd half - dire. Reach off after 5 minutes. Fellows impressed me as did, expectedly, Molumby and Swift, given the opposition. Chabolah was good on the ball…is he staying now ?
    It will be a battle this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Not really worthy of ‘highlights’ given the training nature of the fixture and total team change at half time.
    1st half - Furlong and Phillips were my picks with Kipre impressive but subject to his careless passing. Some decent football with clearly the passing out from the back to continue! Palmer looked nervy and should have stopped their 1st goal.
    2nd half - dire. Reach off after 5 minutes. Fellows impressed me as did, expectedly, Molumby and Swift, given the opposition. Chabolah was good on the ball…is he staying now ?
    Looks like his move to Haifa is off Prando. So he was included in the squad today. Hope he stays and plays to what his potential is supposed to be. We are looking pretty thin at the moment without some good additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post

Evening Prando. Approx how many did we take there?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Evening Prando. Approx how many did we take there?
    1,500 sold tickets plus a few hundred who paid on the day, according to the E and Star

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Looks like his move to Haifa is off Prando. So he was included in the squad today. Hope he stays and plays to what his potential is supposed to be. We are looking pretty thin at the moment without some good additions.
    I thought it was a done deal?

Nathaniel Chalobah should seal West Brom transfer exit on Thursday
    West Brom midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah is expected to seal his transfer to Maccabi Tel Aviv FC having arrived in Israel yesterday, according to Eretz Sport.

The 28-year-old reportedly attended Maccabi Haifa’s Champions League win over Hamrun Spartans on Tuesday evening as he headed to Israel to confirm his transfer away from the Hawthorns, as shared by the French-Israeli outlet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)