+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barnsley

Just watched the highlights - worrying thing is we look vulnerable to the opposition driving through the middle unchallenged.
    Also the first goal bounced on its way in - another long (ish) shot conceded. Still not sure there's much gap between Davies and Booth.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Just watched the highlights - worrying thing is we look vulnerable to the opposition driving through the middle unchallenged.
    Also the first goal bounced on its way in - another long (ish) shot conceded. Still not sure there's much gap between Davies and Booth.
    I got slaughtered for saying the exact same thing. Come on you fair CAFC posters. Have at him LOL

Which bit? I made 2 comments, both of which I've said before🙂

How our midfield are averse to challenging. Timmy says that is not true. Oh dear Timmy time for you to swing in to action. I await in anticipation.

I have to say that our midfield are better with the ball than without it. It has been a pattern for many years where we have been vulnerable to surging runs right through the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    I have to say that our midfield are better with the ball than without it. It has been a pattern for many years where we have been vulnerable to surging runs right through the middle.
    Unfortunately possibly minutely better in possession. Would refer you to how few goals we score. For me their main talent is the knack of giving the ball away. Oh for a Dave Brammer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123