+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess the starting XI

Guess the starting XI

Here goes:

Goal - Muric
    RB - Roberts
    CB - Ekdal
    CB - Beyer
    LB - Taylor
    RM - Brownhill
    CM - Cullen
    LM - Redmond
    AM - Twine
    LW - zaroury
    SK - Foster

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    Here goes:

Goal - Muric
    RB - Roberts
    CB - Ekdal
    CB - Beyer
    LB - Taylor
    RM - Brownhill
    CM - Cullen
    LM - Redmond
    AM - Twine
    LW - zaroury
    SK - Foster
    I don't think so Sc.

Muric in goal, Ameen Al-Dakhil, Dara O'Shea, Hjalmar Ekdal & Jordan Beyer may well take the back four berths, Gudmundsson, Cullen, Brownhill, Benson, Amdouni and Zaroury making up the starting eleven.

I'll post my concrete final prediction following the Mainz game, but I think VK will play his best technical footballers and I like the look of this lot.

I’m going to wait until after the Mainz game as well. See how things are shaping up then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't think so Sc.

Muric in goal, Ameen Al-Dakhil, Dara O'Shea, Hjalmar Ekdal & Jordan Beyer may well take the back four berths, Gudmundsson, Cullen, Brownhill, Benson, Amdouni and Zaroury making up the starting eleven.

I'll post my concrete final prediction following the Mainz game, but I think VK will play his best technical footballers and I like the look of this lot.

To be brutally frank U_G I can't see Trafford being preferred to Muric or Weghorst being preferred to either Foster or Amdouni.

Personally I'd prefer Twine to Cork but at least we have loads of selection options.

To be brutally frank U_G I can't see Trafford being preferred to Muric or Weghorst being preferred to either Foster or Amdouni.

Personally I'd prefer Twine to Cork but at least we have loads of selection options.
    Whichever way he goes BT, the bench is insane

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Whichever way he goes BT, the bench is insane
    It really is U_G, how far we have progressed in the last 12 months really is "insane!"

Tella on your bench UG? If we manage to sign him he must start surely. I too can't see WW being a starter and I would also go for Muric.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Tella on your bench UG? If we manage to sign him he must start surely. I too can't see WW being a starter and I would also go for Muric.
    I can't pick Tella if we don't have his registration k_c. We are still trying to buy Clarke from Sunderland which suggests either Tella is not a priority or Benson is on his way out.

I can't pick Tella if we don't have his registration k_c. We are still trying to buy Clarke from Sunderland which suggests either Tella is not a priority or Benson is on his way out.
    I can’t see why benson would want to leave at this stage in his career unless it was a very big club wanting him - we need some central quality not more wingers imo anyway , a strong centre mid with physicality and the ability to pick a pass and score a goal or two , I’d be happy at that.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)