+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutv

After watching the game from Airdrie midweek in excellent clarity with no interruption(some questionable camera work aside) the footage from Tannadice the day is truly appalling poor definition and constant buffering. Very disappointing and leaves me thinking that they just don't care about the quality they're providing as they know folks are desperate to follow the team

Quote Originally Posted by BurghArab2023 View Post
    After watching the game from Airdrie midweek in excellent clarity with no interruption(some questionable camera work aside) the footage from Tannadice the day is truly appalling poor definition and constant buffering. Very disappointing and leaves me thinking that they just don't care about the quality they're providing as they know folks are desperate to follow the team
    Agree with every word. An absolute disgrace today again. Missed our goal, buffered for most of the second half.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SORT THIS UNITED 🤨

Terrible terrible show from a department that calls itself tv. they should be ashamed to link themselves with the club. If any on my people gave video conferences or viewings of that quality every time they would be looking to collect their P45 (our version)

OK its only a couple of quid but every aspect of that transmission was shyte.

Vision, sound, camera work.

I was watching the stream in US and no problems at all. No buffering etc. had problems before but think a lot was due to my weak wireless network. Others recently in away games down to the facilities at those grounds.

Any chance of someone from DUTV actually communicating with the fans?

Audio stream gone already, already hinting at opponents tech. FFS

The live streaming/audio needs a complete overhaul. It's been gash for so long, and we have been left behind by every other team in the country. It isn't fit for purpose and those who have been put in charge of running it, need to step aside and the club needs to get someone in that can fix it! It's not a dig at those that are trying to do it...but we really need to invest some more money and expertise into getting it right! A decent/reliable stream, could be a very sellable asset!

Name:  DUTV.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  17.4 KB

On second thoughts...just don't bother getting it fixed!

I had reason to listed to the audio today

It is soooooo bad

I appreciate they are Arabs and doing their best but this is not acceptable

What they are saying might be ok when there is a video but for a radio commentary it is abysmal

To listen to an audio they have to make some effort to describe what js happening

It’s like two mates in the pub watching a match and commenting when they feel like it !!!

If needed they could have a video commentary and an audio commentary

There is no way you can sell that to people

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)