+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutv

Dutv

Anyone else having problems with the visual stream?

Can’t get it?

I'm having serious problems with the audio. It has went down twice already, getting blamed on Carlisle Wi-Fi. It's back on now though, but I'm having bigger problems listening to the main commentator, who can't seem to link two sentences together, and doesn't seem to know some of our own players.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I'm having serious problems with the audio. It has went down twice already, getting blamed on Carlisle Wi-Fi. It's back on now though, but I'm having bigger problems listening to the main commentator, who can't seem to link two sentences together, and doesn't seem to know some of our own players.
    The video stream is buffering, often breaking down altogether, it's unwatchable. What a shambles. I pay my £17 monthly to watch matches, not interested in the website interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Heard he’s had that before. Doesn’t know who the United players or oppo are half the time

Partick game took an age to name their second scorer

Another complete shambles from DUTV. Someone needs a P45
    No United TV pictures or commentary so they gave us Dunfermline TV coverage.
    Buffered and dropped out for the whole first half.
    A disgrace tbh.

Needs a complete overhaul, the picture quality is terrible if you can even get any, someone just film it on there iPhone please. Sound is appalling, listened to a conversation between two guys in the stand below the camera the day. Commentary from someone who doesn't seem to know anything at all about who we are. The list goes on and on. I don't have a subscription and some clever VPN work to put up with that. Reckon Terry would be better on the commentary and then we could get him a VIP parking slot.

When are they going to start adding a highlights package for the games, ok they add a goals vid and the full 90 but surely 4-5 mins of chances/highlights should be available, especially in this division

The SPFL did a lower league round up with highlights across the divisions last week on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/hky4U8tGYfo

Hopefully this will be a regular thing.

Highlights on Dunfermline's YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFTZi3NJHtI

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)