+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Breaking news....

Breaking news....

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    😂😂😂😂
    The more you keep pandering the more they will demand. Homo***uality was legalised almost 60 years ago, you can marry a person of the same *** and even adopt kids, so they are rebels without a cause.
    If they are waiting for people to stop taking the pee then forget it.
    You will be targeted if you are homo***ual, lesbian, tall, short, thin fat, black, asian, ginger or wear spectacles.
    People have always been targeted especially at school, the difference was our generation learned to deal with it. There has always been ignorant bigoted bullies and there always will be. You can't control what another person thinks and really we shouldn't want to. You just get closeted racists and homophobes. Better to have them in the open so you know who you were dealing with.
    When I was at junior school I had to wear a brace as my two front teeth were large and protruding. I was called Bugs Bunny, and I wish I had a pound for every time someone said what's up doc, and they weren't all kids who said it. Today a kid would suffer depression and possibly even commit suicide.
    I put up with it because at the end of the day Bugs was very smart and mostly came out on top.
    It's called growing up, but unfortunate kids today aren't allowed to. They are chauffeured back and forth to school by mommy.
    I had to walk a mile alone to my junior school, and I came home for dinner so I did four miles a day. I got into fights,scrapes and adventures but I wasn't spoilt.
    Kids today want to grow a pair, especially if they are girls.🤣

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)