+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arbroath (A) 04/08

I disagree on the Barcelona part. United were rated top 5 in europe above even them so we shouldve expected a win.

More like AZ Alkmaar at Tannadice

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    I disagree on the Barcelona part. United were rated top 5 in europe above even them so we shouldve expected a win.

More like AZ Alkmaar at Tannadice
    That's fair. WTF am I on about posting about Barcelona on an Arbroath thread anyway. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Of course we should always be looking to beat Arbroath but football isn't always like that is it? Barcelona should never get beat by the likes of us but it's happened many times...
    After last season and the ghosts of previous failures, i am not taking anything for granted!

Whoever has been lucky enough, i hope you enjoy yir friday night on the coast, but spare a thought for those watching on the telly!

1 spare seat in united section.
    £23.
    PM or leave contact details.

Great to get the league season under way and some proper arguments on here 😁

C'mon United 🧡 🍺

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    1 spare seat in united section.
    £23.
    PM or leave contact details.
    Seat? Have the updated the ground? 🙂

Seat? Have the updated the ground? 🙂
    Maybe he's offering up a seat on a mobility scooter, like your guy last time you were there. 🍻🥴😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Maybe he's offering up a seat on a mobility scooter, like your guy last time you were there. 🍻🥴😂
    Ha ha, that was a belter right enough. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I spoke with one of the Arbroath staff last week and he says that they have signed a few players from the lower leagues and a back up goalkeeper from the juniors who may not even be fit for Friday as he has an injured hand/wrist so I don't think they've strengthened. It looks more like they have brought in players to replace the loanees from their make or break January transfer window so imo they should be weaker than they were when they went on a good run from January to stay up and it will be tough but we should still be looking to win with a bit to spare.

I did say I fancy us to edge it in my first post but it'll be tough, I've not doubt it will be, we need to be tight defensively, tough, match their energy and fight then take the chances that will come

Season opener with us visiting will give them even more desire, but hopefully the fact everyone but those connected to Utd want us to get beat on TV will be incentive for us

That's fair. WTF am I on about posting about Barcelona on an Arbroath thread anyway. 😂
    Cos we Arabs never miss the chance to mention Barcelona! Nor should we...😉

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)