+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swindon

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    I thought it was an excellent result...a draw away at Swindon always is. Seemed to change when Nev came on and I wonder if LBs after game remarks about experienced players not doing their jobs, were aimed at CBR.
    I wondered that too.

I think someone on here is confusing overall negativity with comments that are negative. Let's just talk about football and leave the personal baggage out of it.

Have you ever considered a career in comedy. In a manner I have to agree with your comments in general. With the right coaching and tactics we have the potential of being a far better team. DID I start the personal baggage, no. We all know who started that. I have politely asked him to stop. His decision, his choice. If he decides to continue then he knows what to expect. Maybe it is time for you to tell him he is out of order.

Okay. If he starts having a go at individuals rather than talking about football, then people probably will tell him. In fact anyone can, really, can't they?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123