+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Can I retire? I'm locked out and cannot change my team....no loss really as I'm rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Can I retire? I'm locked out and cannot change my team....no loss really as I'm rubbish.
    No you can't and no you aren't!!

What's the problem, Dave. Can we help? Have you been able to do a password reset?

This League needs YOU!

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 5 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Thankfully for most of us the desperate gameweek 5 has finally drawn to a close. 🙏🏼

With Poch now the latest entrant into the GIT HALL OF FAME. 🤪😜

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

As per usual the Viking was top managers pick with 12 votes.

1. Haarland 12 points -

2. Watkins 10 points - Iwuz.

3. Son 4 points - Picasso and Bongo.

4. Fernandes 2 points - TD.

MANAGERS OF THE WEEK 🏆

Joint winners with 59 triumphant points Yubby with Injury Prone 2nd Xl 👏👏👏and the win also secured Liam and Team Emi’s first back to back manager of the week awards. 👏👏👏.

Runner up with 54 points Iwuz and Aztec Villa.

Well played guys in what was a very difficult gameweek. 👏👏👏

TOP 6⭐️

👍1. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👎2. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👍3. Team Emi.

👉4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👎5. Cubist Masterpiece.

👉6. Winnie’s Warriors.

After getting past Sam’s depleted defence it’s now Alpha King Yubby 👑 leading the pack. Winnie over the moon at Yubby’s elevation to 1st place. Tim Tams all round. 🤣😂

The Special One smarting down to 2nd. 😜

Liam and Team Emi going for the Ballon d’Or as they fly up to 3rd. Oz must be a proud Dad. 😝

Jesh treading water in 4th place. 💧

Picasso heading South after plummeting down to 5th place. 😱

Winnie must have acrylic nails 💅 as she hangs on determinedly to 6th place. 😛

RELEGATION 💩

👎14. Barmy Army.

👉15. Ozstan Villa.

👉16. TD Lions.

Dazzy enter the danger zone.

Oz and TD non movers although congratulations to the Lions 🦁 for avoiding the Drongo this week.

DRONGO 🤡

The recipients this week HJ and Aston Lilla with 30 points.

TOKENS

WILDCARD

Picasso, Yubby, Winnie, Bongo and Rosie.

GAMEWEEK 6

September 23rd.

Team Sheets in by 1.30pm.

Well done Yubs and Liam! Great scores!

However I'm going to win this season because I'm an elite manager and an Alpha male.

Cheers Rosie top report. What will happen when Winnie or Rosie win? Surely an Alpha female doesn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Well done Yubs and Liam! Great scores!

However I'm going to win this season because I'm an elite manager and an Alpha male.

Cheers Rosie top report. What will happen when Winnie or Rosie win? Surely an Alpha female doesn't exist?

Do you watch more videos of FPL Mate or of Andrew Tate?

Maybe change your name to Alpha Tate Mate

It's only tongue and cheek Sam. I'm definitely not an Alpha male. Somewhere in between I guess? Some of my characteristics are Alpha at times but sometimes I'm a wet blanket. Depends what my mental state is at the time. Sometimes I could identify as big fanny bongo.

No not the dreaded danger zone already 🤷*♂️🤣 on a positive I’m only 50 off top ❤️🤷*♂️

Thanks Rosie for another top report 👍❤️

Dazzy didn't you win our first or second ever Fantasy Footy Season? You should've retired then.

Go my Brisbane lions tonight for a chance to take on the Pies in next weeks grand final

Well done Yunny and Liam and aI hope the Brisbane lions did well

I'm back and hoping for a decent week. If I come last I come last. I can take it....😫

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)