+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Good news Winnie happy to report you and your points have been reinstated in the VMFL. 👍

Afraid you have suffered a drop down to 5th from 4th but only a few points adrift of Sam.

Aww thanks for letting me know Rosie - that's good news xxx

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 9 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

Five players entrusted with the armband with Haarland as usual top managers pick with 10 votes.

1. Salah 32 points - Only Oz junior aka Liam ⭐️and Hubball junior aka Harry ⭐️had the sense to captain Salah and they were richly rewarded with a mega point haul. Well played both. 👏👏👏

2. Son 28 points - Son definitely on song for Yubby.

3. Watkins 22 points - BB and Dazzy.

4. Haarland 16 points - Bongo, Sam, Jesh, Iwuz, Picasso, HJ, Rosie, Nuke, Oz and Winnie.

5. Fernandes 14 points - TD.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

It was more like a rugby scrum with 7 teams scoring 80 plus points.

First across the line Liam and Team Emi with 89 ⭐️ pulsating points just holding off HJ and Aston Lilla with 88 ⭐️points.

Arsenal manager Arteta added to the GIT LIST for not waiting till 60 mins had elapsed before subbing Udogie meaning Udogie managers missed out on another 5 points. 👎😜🤪 Not that I’m bitter and twisted about it. 🤔😝😜

TOP 6 ⭐️

👍1. Bongo’s Bullet Train.

👎2. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👉3. Team Emi.

👍4. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👎5. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉6. Kirkley Krusaders.

It’s Fast and Furious as Bongo opens the throttle to power past Yubby to become our new leader. 🚂

Yubby needs to get back on track. 😛

Liam ready to pounce in 3rd. 🦁

Sam up into 4th. 🤪

Winnie slips to 5th after an eventful week. 😜

Jesh treading water in 6th. 💦

RELEGATION 💩

👉14. Dazzyo Army.

👉15. Oztan Villa.

👉16 TD Lions.

Our 3 amigos still stuck in the danger zone.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

With 57 points Dazzy and Dazzyo Army scoop the award. 😢😱

Gameweek 10

Friday 27th October - Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

I don't look on this board for a few days and come back to this!

Winesis, I hope you are ok and whatever is happening remember you're loved by everyone on this board (at the very least) and the day you are not ridiculously, perilously and dangerously right next to me in the league is the day I stop playing fantasy too!

My DMs are always open for you, and I'm glad you had a change of heart and that ozzy made you have a rethink xxx

Kind words Sam ànd I think the same.

I don't think my lead will last until next week I had a drink and did a 12 point hit. However regrets because you will find out tomorrow I have probably the best midfield in fpl history. Can't decide my captain choice though.

Awesome report as usual Rosie and sorry for the late reply. I left my tablet at home and been at work for several days. Thank you so much Rosie you are great and up there with Winnie greatness

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I don't look on this board for a few days and come back to this!

Winesis, I hope you are ok and whatever is happening remember you're loved by everyone on this board (at the very least) and the day you are not ridiculously, perilously and dangerously right next to me in the league is the day I stop playing fantasy too!

My DMs are always open for you, and I'm glad you had a change of heart and that ozzy made you have a rethink xxx
    Sam, I'm literally in tears reading your kind words and offer That means so much to me and I really needed to hear that right now my friend. Thank you so much xxx

i'm sorry, everyone-it truly wasn't my intention to cause a drama. I thought it wasn't fair to just disappear without saying anything and I couldn't just delete my account without making someone else the administrator or else our little league would disappear with me.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 27-10-2023 at 04:10 PM.

Yeah blackmail can be such a powerful tool welcome back Winnie.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Yeah blackmail can be such a powerful tool welcome back Winnie.
    You are still the most exasperating, stubborn, pig headed, horrid man on the planet.

But thank you.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ Week 10 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

Seven captains on view and amazingly the Viking was not voted top pick by our managers that honour went to Ollie with 6 votes.

On reflection perhaps our managers are regretting their decision. 😝

1. Haaland 32 points - Winnie, Iwuz and Oz.

2. Dougie 21 points - Liam (Triple Captain Token).

3. Son 20 points - Yubby.

4. Salah 16 points - HJ, Harry and Rosie.

5. Saka 12 points - Picasso.

6. Ollie 4 points - Bongo, Jesh, BB, Nuke, Dazzy and 6 points to Sam who played his Triple Captain Token. 😱

7. Fernandes 2 points - TD.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

It was so close but Iwuz with Aztec Villa⭐️ prevailed to capture their second award of the season with 85 monumental points.

Joint runners up just a point adrift on 84 points. Liam with Team Emi and Winnie with her Warriors. 👏👏👏

Great scores. 👏👏👏

TOP 6 ⭐️

👍1. Team Emi.

👉2. Injury Prone 2nd Xl

👎3. Bongo’s Bullet Train.

👍4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎 5. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👍6. Moseley Villa.

Liam getting all the plaudits 👏👏👏 as he ousts Bongo and takes over the hot seat. 🤗

Yubby coasting along in 2nd after avoiding a serious collision with Bongo. Could have been nasty. 😜

Bongo’s train hit the buffers or was it sabotage 🤪😛😜 down to 3rd. 🤪

Winnie rises to 4th. 🤪

Yes Sam’s arch nemesis Winnie strikes again booting Sam down to 5th. 🤪

BB on the up rising to 6th after sending son Jesh down to 7th. 😛

RELEGATION 💩

👍14. Oztan Villa.

👎15. Dazzyo Army.

👉16. TD Lions.

Oz up to 14th after booting Dazzy down to 15th. 😛

A good week for TD point wise but still rock bottom. 🤪

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

With 45 points it’s back to back Drongo’s for Dazzy and Dazzyo Army.

TOKENS

Both Liam and Sam played their TRIPLE CAPTAIN TOKEN.

GAMEWEEK 11

Saturday 4th November - Team Sheets in by 11am.

Awesome Rosie, thank you.

Well done Iwuz and Liam

Villa Mad FPL family wins on quality of people every time.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)