+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post

Rosie - just to quickly say, that I don't think I used to get emailed a reminder re League renewal. I generally found out via the oracles of Bongo or Sam that the League was up and running again. I think it usually starts around the first week of July, so it will likely be a case of just checking. To renew the league you just register your team as normal, and hopefully you should be able to see our League when you go into Administer. You just click renew league. I generally found Bongo, Sam and BB already in there, swotting hard! It will also give you a code to post for newbies or people starting a new account.

Thank you so much everybody. UTV

Love Winnie xx

Thanks Winnie I would be honoured to share your jubilant celebrations with you. I can bring the leftovers. 🍻🍹🥂🍸🍷

Oz plays better under pressure with possible relegation muted his survival instincts kick in rather like Bear Grylls.

Liam was unplayable earlier in the season but as you say order and harmony restored in the Oz household.

Thanks for the heads up with renewing the league. I assumed wrongly they would send an email.

Many thanks for your kinds comments much appreciated.

Tbh I am chuffed with my 🏆 win. 🤪😝 I can annoy Bongo. 😝🤪

🥰🥳😝 Rosie

Well done Winnie. Champion at last and faught off some world class opposition. 👌👍👊Again another season where I did to many hits despite being more reserved.When will I learn?

Thank you so much for your awesome reports and dedication Rosie. You are incredible like the Hulk. ❤️🙏

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)