+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, that was fun, not.

Well, that was fun, not.

My predictions hold no bounds.

Things can only get better.

Stella, more Stella, for-fkin-get, repeat. .
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 12-08-2023 at 06:47 PM.

To the victor, the spoils, Zip,

Cheers, man.

Said it on our board but it bears repeating. You've made some cracking signings and will hammer some teams this season.

Hope Mings is ok but it doesn't look good. Ditto Buendia, Speedy recovery to both.

Cheers Zipp - credit to your boys for taking the game to us, we couldn't live with the press and win any duels all over the pitch except for Diaby. Maybe it's a different game if Watkins chance goes in but to be fair Martinez kept the score down - awful performance. I'm on the wine to drown my sorrows.

Aye, Martinez was outstanding.

Think that's just one of those games you need to chalk off to being a bad day at the office.

Emery will be smarting after that, as will your players, so I reckon Everton are going to get the backlash at your place next Saturday.

It wasn’t too long ago that we turned up at Villa Park and left with our tail between our legs. The only pasting we were on the wrong end of last season. These things happen in football and it’s all about how you bounce back - we bounced back by hammering Spurs 6-1 in our next fixture. You have a top manager and some very good players. Everton are the perfect opponent next week as they’re absolutely ****e!

Good luck for the rest of the season. I still think you’re in the top 4 shout along with another 7 or 8 clubs.

Cheers Pal, I think you guys actually feel sorry for us, like a boxer who's just bladdered someone, your now checking we're okay. Well, I would like to say yes we are but we are not, this one is going to take a while to get over and some bloody good results as well. The injury to Mings caps off a completely ****e day. All that hype hope and positive thought just flushed away in 90 mins. Still, thank you for the kind words, let's hope we can give you a game at VP
    , good luck for the season.

man ure lost 7-0 to the scouse last season and still ended up in top 4. its just one game. we have now lost all of our left hand side... mings mereno buandia and ramsey... sh1t happens.
    I know this is palpable nonsense! im effing devastated.

That’s a good boxing analogy, Dave. I must admit i enjoyed it when we landed 5 big punches

And Big Up to the Toon Army for showing some class by applauding Mings off the pitch. That was a nice touch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)