+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: We are frigged

What's left of the TW now about 2 weeks?

Be interesting to see how things develop cos we sure as hell need a few quality players in.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Tichi

Will have a go at some of the high points

We seem to have appointed a decent manager who speaks with refreshing candour

The incoming signings so far have been good - Ampadu looks like a great signing for this league. We are clearly not yet done in trying to bring more in - ergo the near miss with Aarons and what Farke is saying.

All the youngsters that were supposed to leave en mass according to the chief doomster and gloom after are still here - Drameh, Joffy, Cresswell, Joseph etc

Archie Gray looks to be a superstar in the making.

If we let anyone else go from the pool Farke wants to keep we will get money for them.

No more Orta

No more Radz

Whatever the results no other club I would want to support.

Keep the faith - MOT

Good post hopey , not all doom n gloom is it

I'm really trying hard to do the whole 'see what the squad looks like at the end of the window' but ever day passes with nobody added and even more leaving it is making me feel like these new owners having got a scooby.

They said keeping Adams was a priority, his clause has expired and yet we are STILL letting him leave, Gnonto and Sinisterra have given up and we are playing a team of bang average players.

It isn't possible to sign the 8/9 players we are going to need in such a short space of time and anyone who thinks it is, is living in a fantasy land. Wouldn't surprise me if we get to September 1st and we are still playing Poveda, James and Rutter with no back up for Ampadu

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Tichi

Will have a go at some of the high points

We seem to have appointed a decent manager who speaks with refreshing candour

The incoming signings so far have been good - Ampadu looks like a great signing for this league. We are clearly not yet done in trying to bring more in - ergo the near miss with Aarons and what Farke is saying.

All the youngsters that were supposed to leave en mass according to the chief doomster and gloom after are still here - Drameh, Joffy, Cresswell, Joseph etc

Archie Gray looks to be a superstar in the making.

If we let anyone else go from the pool Farke wants to keep we will get money for them.

No more Orta

No more Radz

Whatever the results no other club I would want to support.

Keep the faith - MOT
    Exactly!
    As always I prefer to wait until the window has closed and/or Ive actually SEEN a player perform BEFORE whinging on about him and everything Leeds
    This season was always going to be hard, we all know Radz and Orta left us up schit creek, so stating the obvious day in day out before the new manager has sorted his squad, and continually moaning and preaching that we are all doooooomed is soul destroying to watch - some negativity is expected but ffs lets try and keep it in perspective - its a Football club!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Good post hopey , not all doom n gloom is it
    Fickle fecker

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    I'm really trying hard to do the whole 'see what the squad looks like at the end of the window' but ever day passes with nobody added and even more leaving it is making me feel like these new owners having got a scooby.

They said keeping Adams was a priority, his clause has expired and yet we are STILL letting him leave, Gnonto and Sinisterra have given up and we are playing a team of bang average players.

It isn't possible to sign the 8/9 players we are going to need in such a short space of time and anyone who thinks it is, is living in a fantasy land. Wouldn't surprise me if we get to September 1st and we are still playing Poveda, James and Rutter with no back up for Ampadu
    What he said.

Our U-23's better be ready to play. A long, physical season.

I am not, by nature, a negative nellie, and have been in the "happy clapper" category most of the last 15 years. some really tough times during that spell. Some great times from time to time and the entire MB run was something that we were truly fortunate to experience.

However, I think this is the worst we've had. Total mismanagement of the transfer window. Horrific contracts that should never have been executed. The majority of the team seems disgruntled and unsettled with no prospect of offensive ability. This is in spite of the fact we probably have one of the best coaches in the championship and is offensive minded.

we can't even get the most basic concept of a LB and Striker in place even though we've not had a proper one in those spots for 2 years. it really seems as if our owners operate in an alternative universe. we have funding but we have no competence on how to use it.

It's going to be a long and difficult season with little or no chance of promotion. this is almost worse than the post risdale collapse.

reality does really suck sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Exactly!
    As always I prefer to wait until the window has closed and/or Ive actually SEEN a player perform BEFORE whinging on about him and everything Leeds
    This season was always going to be hard, we all know Radz and Orta left us up schit creek, so stating the obvious day in day out before the new manager has sorted his squad, and continually moaning and preaching that we are all doooooomed is soul destroying to watch - some negativity is expected but ffs lets try and keep it in perspective - its a Football club!
    Amen…

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Exactly!
    Correct and we are fans and that's all we talk about I mean I can change and tell my days like a dude stumbled on my front bashed badly. They took him off life support yesterday a week after they picked him up. Apparently, he was 44 and did a 17-year-old girl so father and 2 members of the family went over and rest I told you.
    Or I found out most of my illnesses are caused by drugs they started me on in 2016 after my heart attack Attovastin which causes diabetes kidney damage loss of memory remember me telling you I'm losing my mind and muscle aches which all started after my attack and reflux tablet which caused kidney damage.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)