+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash Turnstile in Dens Park

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Aye, let’s get good old Harry back.
    Harry MacLean did a good job as Chief Executive under difficult circumstances at the time. He also personally replied to emails sent by Dundee supporters which now no longer happens.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I never forget people who have crossed me
    That's pretty sad really, not surprising but sad.

It just makes you a bitter old man.

Harry MacLean did a good job as Chief Executive under difficult circumstances at the time. He also personally replied to emails sent by Dundee supporters which now no longer happens.
    Islay you'll probably never know how good a job under incredibly difficult circumstances for very little reward or personal gain.

Don't agree with harry on a few things but the job he did was above and beyond.

My tuppenceworth.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    That's pretty sad really, not surprising but sad.

It just makes you a bitter old man.
    I have exactly the same feelings for the Pravda ****ers.

Bitter youthful **** 😁...100% irrefutable proof.

You should ask Nelms that question as you seem to be sticking up for him. At the same time you an ask him why the Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited Directors borrowed money from the Isle of Man based financial company SohoGreen with the loan secured against the 29.7 acres site of the new stadium development at the former NCR Camperdown grounds which is also known as Camoy Nou.
    The standard securities are listed in the Charges section of the Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited page on the Companies House website.
    Most companies obtain planning permission for their site and then borrow money using their site as collateral not the other way round.
    If I wanted to ask nelms something I would. Unlike someone who regularly tells other supporters what they should be asking,I have the nous to ask questions,or find out answers myself.(given that nelms has no desire to talk to anyone outside his circle of admirers)

At no point have I ever stuck up for nelms, but I certainly won't criticise him when it is unwarranted. If anything,I should probably praise him for the things he does right, if he sold the ticketing eights and the club makes more money because of it,for example.

I should probably praise him also for the way he seems to send you apoplectic on an almost weekly basis, I think he does it on purpose.

I wouldn't have the time or the will for it

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    If I wanted to ask nelms something I would. Unlike someone who regularly tells other supporters what they should be asking,I have the nous to ask questions,or find out answers myself.(given that nelms has no desire to talk to anyone outside his circle of admirers)

At no point have I ever stuck up for nelms, but I certainly won't criticise him when it is unwarranted. If anything,I should probably praise him for the things he does right, if he sold the ticketing eights and the club makes more money because of it,for example.

I should probably praise him also for the way he seems to send you apoplectic on an almost weekly basis, I think he does it on purpose.

I wouldn't have the time or the will for it
    What are the ticketing eights?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Islay you'll probably never know how good a job under incredibly difficult circumstances for very little reward or personal gain.

Don't agree with harry on a few things but the job he did was above and beyond.

My tuppenceworth.
    I agree with everything that you say.
    What what it’s worth I thought that Scot Gardiner (a.k.a. spoofer) also did a good job as Chief Executive.
    At least he organised Q & A’s where all the Dundee supporters were invited to attend.

What are the ticketing eights?
    Is that really the best you got? Really??

I agree with everything that you say.
    What what it’s worth I thought that Scot Gardiner (a.k.a. spoofer) also did a good job as Chief Executive.
    At least he organised Q & A’s where all the Dundee supporters were invited to attend.
    And threatened fans with legal action for calling him names.

Noahrab.
    Show me.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)