+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirling Albion v Aberdeen

Aye, fitivver.

You just crack on min.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Aye, fitivver.

You just crack on min.
    Don't think I have to, no point conversing with you as you seem to be of the sort that has to be right and if not then it's "Aye, fitivver"

Personally, I find games mair thrillin' if there's a bit o' a challenge and the odd scare ... steamrollin' teams 5 or six nil is fun, but if ye actually like fitba, the nerves, the tension and the 'hert in the mou' moments are fit it's aa aboot. Rether than slaughter oor beloved, I say credit tae Stirling ...afore a baa was kicked they had a track record which suggested they were a bit mair than a diddy team .... and they turned up tae prove it.

Aye, sure, we should hae been better, but they didna mak it easy for us.... and added tae the excitement ... even if it wis a tad scary

Game's ower ... the next ane is a week awa ... tomorrow Ah'll be giggin, next day collectin' brambles, the next day? fk knows but one thing's for sure, we're still in the cup

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Don't think I have to, no point conversing with you as you seem to be of the sort that has to be right and if not then it's "Aye, fitivver"
    Aye. Fitivver.

you as you seem to be of the sort that has to be right
    ZakkTheMakk ... Ah can assure ye, 57 is as extreme left as Heather Mills' missin' big taenail.

So it's not bed wetting then?

I'm more than happy to chill out after we've won when we've put in a good performance against a lower league team and we can look forward to playing in Europe in our next game.

Sadly that's not the case tonight and I was only highlighting some issues I've noticed in the past few games.
    If we lost tonight then fair enough I would be moaning as much as everyone else would be.

We won though and that’s all that matters so it’s time to rinse out your knickers then fvck off over to the hat with the other bed wetters.

Ach come on Rico min .... gie the boy a break ... haein a fun wi the guy is fine, but he disna deserve tae be banished tae the fkn hat ffs. Ah widna even banish a hun nor tim tae that ****ehole ... It's a forum. He contributed. Nae doot some regulars on here agree wi him, tae be honest, in part so do I. (but a bigger part disna )

Ah'll say again, it's a forum. The day we aa become a set o' fkn noddin dog decorations at the back windae o' a hatchback, Ah'm oot.... cos it'll be easier joinin the fkn tory party if noddin in brainless fashion is the desired default.

Discussion demands a spectrum o' views ... if a spectrum is too scary? ... Ah'm sure ye can find a mirror ... itherwise lighten up min an' gie folk a chance o' contributin' ... even if they get the piss ripped noo an' again ... ken? Ah've survived .. so have you

Unknowingly lit the blue touchpaper and went to bed!

I can see your side of the coin ZTM, no doubt. But it’s our 3rd game and it’s a new team. That won’t be our defence come September, that’s for sure. So I don’t worry too much about it. We’ll also put more of those chances away as the strikers sharpen.

You’re right next week is a big game, but having done the maths I think we’ll make as much money if not more in the conference league and I don’t think we’re anyway near ready for the Europa League. Getting hammered every week won’t do quite a young team much good. So in many ways I’d rather it were the conference for us. We could win a match or two and maybe progress?

I saw what you saw, but I also saw Morris with improved confidence, Clarkson finding some great passes, Duk and Miovski improving, etc. And at this point in the season, I choose to focus on that and see the positives.

We could get horsed next week if we don’t improve at the back. But I don’t think that will be our starting defence.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ach come on Rico min .... gie the boy a break ... haein a fun wi the guy is fine, but he disna deserve tae be banished tae the fkn hat ffs. Ah widna even banish a hun nor tim tae that ****ehole ... It's a forum. He contributed. Nae doot some regulars on here agree wi him, tae be honest, in part so do I. (but a bigger part disna )

Ah'll say again, it's a forum. The day we aa become a set o' fkn noddin dog decorations at the back windae o' a hatchback, Ah'm oot.... cos it'll be easier joinin the fkn tory party if noddin in brainless fashion is the desired default.

Discussion demands a spectrum o' views ... if a spectrum is too scary? ... Ah'm sure ye can find a mirror ... itherwise lighten up min an' gie folk a chance o' contributin' ... even if they get the piss ripped noo an' again ... ken? Ah've survived .. so have you
    Yeah you are right I was a bit harsh on him last night that’s what a few beers does to you, I apologise for that.

I am annoyed that people on other social media sites are already calling for us to get rid of Robson so the guy Zak tipped me over the edge.

The problem is there are guys who didn’t want Robson in the first place and they are dying for an excuse to start calling for him to be sacked.

If things do go wrong this season and we do end up having to sack him that would be 5 managers in 3 years we will have had.

That’s utter madness and if we continue to go through managers at that rate it will eventually bite us in the erse.

It’s time to give a manager some time to try and build something.

If any of Sevco or the Victims had played like we did tonight then you can be sure their fans wouldn't have been satisfied with "we're through, that's all that matters" so why should we?
    Sorry but it is NEVER good to compare our views to THEIRS. If anything, it is a badge of honour to be totally different to them. When the trophy is sitting on the sideboard at Pittodrie, nobody will remember last night's game or result.

You could also say that applying your logic, last seasons 5 0 was a portent to a great cup run. But it wasn't.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast