+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stewards in the Kop

I’ve always found the stewards in the Kop generally very pleasant and helpful, but stewards everywhere seem to be more brave on enforcing rules when it’s individuals or people with kids rather than larger groups of lads.

At Sutton the other week they were letting everyone stand on the stairways but waiting briefly at the side until halftime? No way mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’ve always found the stewards in the Kop generally very pleasant and helpful, but stewards everywhere seem to be more brave on enforcing rules when it’s individuals or people with kids rather than larger groups of lads.

At Sutton the other week they were letting everyone stand on the stairways but waiting briefly at the side until halftime? No way mate.
    Generally the stewards in the kop are great and do use common sense, however i did notice a new supervisor steward on Saturday who was rushing people out of the ground after the game
    It took me, my wife and young kids about 10 mins to get from our seat to the concourse it was that busy. My wife then took my youngest daughter to the toilet so i waited with my other 2 kids near the food kiosk. He asked me 3 times to leave and i stated i'm waiting for my wife who's in the toilet, to which he replied " we all want to go home as well you know"
    Which is when i decided i need the toilet too

There are signs on the railings which clearly state no standing in this area. This has to be enforced by the stewards. Personally, I’d suggest sitting down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123