+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst atmosphere in Championship

Worst atmosphere in Championship

According to this:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/al...o-best-ranked/

Got to agree I am sorry to say.

But I came to the conclusion that Rotherham folk are just not that into their football .

We are somewhat quiet at home and our range of songs when we do sing is pretty dire. "C'mon you reds," "C'mon Rotherham," and "Millers! Millers!" is about the extent of our back catalogue.
    The magic hat song for Woody is the only song for a player that I can think of for recent times. Our fans' singing never really recovered from the Don Valley days, on its day the Tivoli atmosphere could be magical

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    According to this:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/al...o-best-ranked/

Got to agree I am sorry to say.

But I came to the conclusion that Rotherham folk are just not that into their football .
    It must be exhausting to be continually looking for ways to knock the players, fans, ownership, stadium....of the team you support!. I hate to think how you approach the teams you don't.

I’d put Coventry at #1
    Way out in front of any others in last seasons cship

If Hartlepools ever get into the cship they’ll trounce Cov quite easily. What a racket they made

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It must be exhausting to be continually looking for ways to knock the players, fans, ownership, stadium....of the team you support!. I hate to think how you approach the teams you don't.
    Fun how IBS joined MM same year as that other happy soul WLB.

I think we made a lot of noise with the ya dont know what you are doing song on Saturday. I think every miller was up or that one. I'm sure we would have sung the referees a wan ker as well nice and loud but we are far too polite.

Thanks for that at least Mr Madley.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think we made a lot of noise with the ya dont know what you are doing song on Saturday. I think every miller was up or that one. I'm sure we would have sung the referees a wan ker as well nice and loud but we are far too polite.

You're not letting this go are you haha? Not that I blame you I'm still seething and my mood was made worse when I found out the Stroud circus is in town for our next game

Depends where you sit. East Stand is quiet. Stands near the away end get drowned out by the away fans.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

"You're not fit to referee" wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I’d put Coventry at #1
    Way out in front of any others in last seasons cship

If Hartlepools ever get into the cship they’ll trounce Cov quite easily. What a racket they made
    But on the other hand, most dangerous cities in Europe:

Rank City Crime Index Safety Index

1 Catania, Italy 64.6 35.4
    2 Marseille, France 64.4 35.6
    3 Birmingham, United Kingdom 63.1 36.9
    4 Coventry, United Kingdom 63.1 36.9
    5 Charleroi, Belgium 62.8 37.2
    6 Naples, Italy 62.6 37.4
    7 Montpellier, France 61.6 38.4
    8 Liege, Belgium 59.4 40.6
    9 Grenoble, France 58.7 41.3
    10 Nantes, France 58.4 41.6