+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Moore Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Probably to get away from Booth.
    Aghj a Ronnie Moore lover

Bet you would gave him a piggy back and a kiss when he got there

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Are you & IBS related both of you very annoying.
    For telling the truth??

3rd division winner. Finished 7th in 2nd division. Managed us to 2 consecutive promotions. Kept us in championship 4 consecutive seasons.
    Of course he deserved a crack at a bigger job. Why a poisonous thread like this?

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Aghj a Ronnie Moore lover

Bet you would gave him a piggy back and a kiss when he got there
    It looks as though your medication isn't working again.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Describes himself as rotherham best forward and manager

Is this true??

If he is so rufc why did he go to the papers saying he would walk to ipswhich barefooted.

Seen this so called quote many times and it’s absolute bull****.

The only time this was ever said was when the Advertiser spoke to him after Bergara was sacked and Ronnie Was Southport manager, he said he would walk to ROTHERHAM for the managers job here. Advertiser archives are fully available if you want to fact check.

By the time Ronnie thought the Ipswich job was up for grabs he’d been here nearly 8 years and the only public acknowledgement he gave was walking onto the pitch to wave goodbye after the Gillingham game.
    Last edited by Beaufighter; 18-08-2023 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Auto changed Bergara to Bernard, ****wit iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Seen this so called quote many times and it’s absolute bull****.

The only time this was ever said was when the Advertiser spoke to him after Bergara was sacked and Ronnie Was Southport manager, he said he would walk to ROTHERHAM for the managers job here. Advertiser archives are fully available if you want to fact check.

By the time Ronnie thought the Ipswich job was up for grabs he’d been here nearly 8 years and the only public acknowledgement he gave was walking onto the pitch to wave goodbye after the Gillingham game.
    Beau, 100% correct. Thing is, because Ronnie had achieved so much whilst with us, he become a true icon both as a player then a manager. That made some fans think that he shouldn’t and couldn’t be allowed to walk away from us to a bigger club.

I suppose he created such an aura fans worshiped him and no one else could take on his services and when he was showing interest about wanting the dud Ipswich position, some made up these fictitious stories about him wanting to walk there if offered the job.

As a point of interest, in my time Ronnie, Robins,and Alfie are the best forwards we've had.
    I wish half our "fans" had Ronnie's love and passion for Rotherham, and he's not even from round here.
    True legend.

Ronnie Moore can't knock his record here as a player & a manager but I was there under the South West stand when he ignored fans calling his name, can't be doing with that fans made him here & he's still living off it gets paid doing radio etc... Breck always talks when I've seen him in the shoes in Wickersley. Evans was a fan when he managed us but in same pub he was in sat at the bar with Rayner could see he didn't want to be bothered with anyone so another one who didn't appreciate people who went some way to paying his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Ronnie Moore can't knock his record here as a player & a manager but I was there under the South West stand when he ignored fans calling his name, can't be doing with that fans made him here & he's still living off it gets paid doing radio etc... Breck always talks when I've seen him in the shoes in Wickersley. Evans was a fan when he managed us but in same pub he was in sat at the bar with Rayner could see he didn't want to be bothered with anyone so another one who didn't appreciate people who went some way to paying his wages.
    How old are you?

12?

Grow up you tart.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    3rd division winner. Finished 7th in 2nd division. Managed us to 2 consecutive promotions. Kept us in championship 4 consecutive seasons.
    Of course he deserved a crack at a bigger job. Why a poisonous thread like this?
    What he said. 👍

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast